You are here: Home » PTI Stories » National » News
Business Standard

Fire claims 17-year-old girl's life

Press Trust of India  |  Sikar 

A 17-year-old girl was charred to death in a fire suspected to have been caused by an electrical short circuit in the Tamkor village of Rajasthan's Jhunjhunu district late last night.

The incident happened when victim Nawal Rajput was asleep in a room. A few clothes caught fire due to a short circuit in wires of ceiling fan and soon the flames engulfed entire room.



By the time family could react, the girl was charred to death, the Jhunjhunu police said.

Following post-mortem, the body was handed over to family members for the last rites, a police official said.

(This story has not been edited by Business Standard staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)

RECOMMENDED FOR YOU

Fire claims 17-year-old girl's life

A 17-year-old girl was charred to death in a fire suspected to have been caused by an electrical short circuit in the Tamkor village of Rajasthan's Jhunjhunu district late last night. The incident happened when victim Nawal Rajput was asleep in a room. A few clothes caught fire due to a short circuit in wires of ceiling fan and soon the flames engulfed entire room. By the time family could react, the girl was charred to death, the Jhunjhunu police said. Following post-mortem, the body was handed over to family members for the last rites, a police official said. A 17-year-old girl was charred to death in a fire suspected to have been caused by an electrical short circuit in the Tamkor village of Rajasthan's Jhunjhunu district late last night.

The incident happened when victim Nawal Rajput was asleep in a room. A few clothes caught fire due to a short circuit in wires of ceiling fan and soon the flames engulfed entire room.

By the time family could react, the girl was charred to death, the Jhunjhunu police said.

Following post-mortem, the body was handed over to family members for the last rites, a police official said.

(This story has not been edited by Business Standard staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)

image
Business Standard
177 22

Fire claims 17-year-old girl's life

A 17-year-old girl was charred to death in a fire suspected to have been caused by an electrical short circuit in the Tamkor village of Rajasthan's Jhunjhunu district late last night.

The incident happened when victim Nawal Rajput was asleep in a room. A few clothes caught fire due to a short circuit in wires of ceiling fan and soon the flames engulfed entire room.

By the time family could react, the girl was charred to death, the Jhunjhunu police said.

Following post-mortem, the body was handed over to family members for the last rites, a police official said.

(This story has not been edited by Business Standard staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)

image
Business Standard
177 22