You are here: Home » PTI Stories » National » News
Business Standard

Fire in eatery in Kolkata

Press Trust of India  |  Kolkata 

A fire today broke out at an eatery in Jadavpur area of the southern part of the city, police said.

Nobody was injured.


A small fire at a momo shop on the NSC Bose Road broke out at around 9.45 am and was doused by two fire tenders within half an hour, they said.

"The reason of the fire is yet to be ascertained," he said.

(This story has not been edited by Business Standard staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)

First Published: Sun, October 08 2017. 11:13 IST
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU