You are here: Home » PTI Stories » National » News
Business Standard

Fire in NIC office in Tirupur Collectorate

Press Trust of India  |  Coimbatore 

A fire broke out today in the second floor of the District Collectorate in Tirupur, destroying some computers and accessories, police said.

No one was injured.



Some employees noticed smoke emanating from a room in the National Informatic Centre office and immediately alerted Fire and Rescue personnel who prevented the fire from spreading, police said.

Short circuit in the AC duct is said to be the reason for the fire, in which some computers, accessories and telecommunication were destroyed, they said.

(Only the headline and picture of this report may have been reworked by the Business Standard staff; the rest of the content is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)

RECOMMENDED FOR YOU

Fire in NIC office in Tirupur Collectorate

A fire broke out today in the second floor of the District Collectorate in Tirupur, destroying some computers and accessories, police said. No one was injured. Some employees noticed smoke emanating from a room in the National Informatic Centre office and immediately alerted Fire and Rescue personnel who prevented the fire from spreading, police said. Short circuit in the AC duct is said to be the reason for the fire, in which some computers, accessories and telecommunication were destroyed, they said. A fire broke out today in the second floor of the District Collectorate in Tirupur, destroying some computers and accessories, police said.

No one was injured.

Some employees noticed smoke emanating from a room in the National Informatic Centre office and immediately alerted Fire and Rescue personnel who prevented the fire from spreading, police said.

Short circuit in the AC duct is said to be the reason for the fire, in which some computers, accessories and telecommunication were destroyed, they said.

(Only the headline and picture of this report may have been reworked by the Business Standard staff; the rest of the content is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)

image
Business Standard
177 22

Fire in NIC office in Tirupur Collectorate

A fire broke out today in the second floor of the District Collectorate in Tirupur, destroying some computers and accessories, police said.

No one was injured.

Some employees noticed smoke emanating from a room in the National Informatic Centre office and immediately alerted Fire and Rescue personnel who prevented the fire from spreading, police said.

Short circuit in the AC duct is said to be the reason for the fire, in which some computers, accessories and telecommunication were destroyed, they said.

(Only the headline and picture of this report may have been reworked by the Business Standard staff; the rest of the content is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)

image
Business Standard
177 22