You are here: Home » PTI Stories » National » News
Business Standard

LIC buys additional 2 pc stake in Indiabulls Housing Finance

Press Trust of India  |  New Delhi 

Corporation of India (LIC) has acquired an additional 2 per cent stake of Housing in an open market transaction.

The insurer had 7.23 per cent stake in the company and has now acquired an additional 2.11 per cent stake, taking the total shareholding to 9.33 per cent, Housing said in a BSE filing.

Post acquisition, LIC has 3,97,97,324 shares in the company.

(This story has not been edited by Business Standard staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)

First Published: Sat, February 10 2018. 15:35 IST
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU