You are here: Home » PTI Stories » National » News
Business Standard

Minor fire in Vayu Sena bhawan

Press Trust of India  |  New Delhi 

A minor fire broke out today in the Vayu Sena Bhawan located in Lutyens' Delhi, but no one was injured, fire officials said.

A call was received at 12.38 pm about a fire in electrical panel in the Vayu Sena bhawan's storeroom, located on the fifth floor, said a senior Fire Services official said.



Five firetenders were rushed to the spot to douse the fire which was brought under control within seven minutes, he said, adding that no one was injured.

(Only the headline and picture of this report may have been reworked by the Business Standard staff; the rest of the content is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)

RECOMMENDED FOR YOU

Minor fire in Vayu Sena bhawan

A minor fire broke out today in the Vayu Sena Bhawan located in Lutyens' Delhi, but no one was injured, fire officials said. A call was received at 12.38 pm about a fire in electrical panel in the Vayu Sena bhawan's storeroom, located on the fifth floor, said a senior Delhi Fire Services official said. Five firetenders were rushed to the spot to douse the fire which was brought under control within seven minutes, he said, adding that no one was injured. A minor fire broke out today in the Vayu Sena Bhawan located in Lutyens' Delhi, but no one was injured, fire officials said.

A call was received at 12.38 pm about a fire in electrical panel in the Vayu Sena bhawan's storeroom, located on the fifth floor, said a senior Fire Services official said.

Five firetenders were rushed to the spot to douse the fire which was brought under control within seven minutes, he said, adding that no one was injured.

(Only the headline and picture of this report may have been reworked by the Business Standard staff; the rest of the content is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)

image
Business Standard
177 22

Minor fire in Vayu Sena bhawan

A minor fire broke out today in the Vayu Sena Bhawan located in Lutyens' Delhi, but no one was injured, fire officials said.

A call was received at 12.38 pm about a fire in electrical panel in the Vayu Sena bhawan's storeroom, located on the fifth floor, said a senior Fire Services official said.

Five firetenders were rushed to the spot to douse the fire which was brought under control within seven minutes, he said, adding that no one was injured.

(Only the headline and picture of this report may have been reworked by the Business Standard staff; the rest of the content is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)

image
Business Standard
177 22