You are here: Home » PTI Stories » National » News
Business Standard

Mother, son electrocuted in Krishna district

Press Trust of India  |  Machilipatnam (AP) 

A and her son were today electrocuted after they came in contact with a live wire in Machinenipalem village of Vathsvai mandal in Krishna district, police said.

The deceased have been identified as B Indra Rani (55) and B Vasu (30), police said.



The incident took place when Indra Rani was arranging clothes on a wire and it came in contact with a power supply cable leading to an electric shock, said police.

The son died while trying to rescue his mother, they said.

A case has been registered in Vathsavai police station.

(Only the headline and picture of this report may have been reworked by the Business Standard staff; the rest of the content is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)

RECOMMENDED FOR YOU

Mother, son electrocuted in Krishna district

A mother and her son were today electrocuted after they came in contact with a live wire in Machinenipalem village of Vathsvai mandal in Krishna district, police said. The deceased have been identified as B Indra Rani (55) and B Vasu (30), police said. The incident took place when Indra Rani was arranging clothes on a wire and it came in contact with a power supply cable leading to an electric shock, said police. The son died while trying to rescue his mother, they said. A case has been registered in Vathsavai police station. A and her son were today electrocuted after they came in contact with a live wire in Machinenipalem village of Vathsvai mandal in Krishna district, police said.

The deceased have been identified as B Indra Rani (55) and B Vasu (30), police said.

The incident took place when Indra Rani was arranging clothes on a wire and it came in contact with a power supply cable leading to an electric shock, said police.

The son died while trying to rescue his mother, they said.

A case has been registered in Vathsavai police station.

(Only the headline and picture of this report may have been reworked by the Business Standard staff; the rest of the content is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)

image
Business Standard
177 22

Mother, son electrocuted in Krishna district

A and her son were today electrocuted after they came in contact with a live wire in Machinenipalem village of Vathsvai mandal in Krishna district, police said.

The deceased have been identified as B Indra Rani (55) and B Vasu (30), police said.

The incident took place when Indra Rani was arranging clothes on a wire and it came in contact with a power supply cable leading to an electric shock, said police.

The son died while trying to rescue his mother, they said.

A case has been registered in Vathsavai police station.

(Only the headline and picture of this report may have been reworked by the Business Standard staff; the rest of the content is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)

image
Business Standard
177 22