You are here: Home » PTI Stories » National » News
Business Standard

One sanitation worker die after inhaling toxic gas

Press Trust of India  |  Mathura 

A worker was killed and three others were injured when they inhaled while cleaning a drain in Antapura area which comes under the jurisdiction of station, an said today.

The deceased was identified as alias Roopesh (25), a resident of Balmiki Basti, he said, adding that Rs 3 lakh was given as compensation to the victim's family.

The injured were rushed to a nearby hospital, he added.

(This story has not been edited by Business Standard staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)

First Published: Thu, May 17 2018. 00:40 IST
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU