Over a dozen people taken ill after eating momos from a famous outlet in west Delhi's Paschim Vihar area, following which police arrested the owners of the food joint today.
The victims fell ill after eating momos last weekend and were consulting doctors in various parts of the city as well as Mumbai, where some of them had gone, police said.
A dozen people today landed at the Sri Balaji Action Medical Institute with the complaint of food poisoning and one of them made a PCR call.
After the victims' complaint, a case was registered under IPC sections 337 (causing hurt by act endangering life or personal safety of others) and 273 (sale of noxious food or drink), a senior police officer said.
Police said they have identified at least 11 people who fell prey to food poisoning after eating momos at the outlet so far.
(This story has not been edited by Business Standard staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)