You are here: Home » PTI Stories » National » News
Business Standard

Restaurant, ATM gutted in fire

Press Trust of India  |  Noida 

A "Mcdonald's" restaurant and an ATM kiosk were damaged in a fire at sector 18 here.

The ATM caught fire around midnight and later it spread to the restaurant, Fire Station Officer Kuldeep said.

Four fire tenders took two hours to put out the flames which engulfed the first floor of the restaurant too, he said.

Efforts are on to ascertain the probable cause of the fire and assess the extent of damage.

(This story has not been edited by Business Standard staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)

First Published: Thu, May 18 2017. 17:48 IST