You are here: Home » PTI Stories » National » News
Business Standard

Three die after inhaling toxic gas

Press Trust of India  |  Jaipur 

Three persons died after allegedly inhaling emanating from a tank in Rajasthan's district, police said today.

Mukesh Maheshwari (35) had stepped down in the eight-feet deep tank at his house yesterday. When he failed to come out, his wife asked two neighbours Vinod Parashar (22) and Shyam Tailor (40) to check inside the tank.

All three fell unconscious inside the tank, SHO, Pratapnagar Police Station, Navneet Kumar said.

He said the trio was taken to a hospital where doctors declared them brought dead.

Apparently, all three died after inhaling some emanating from the tank. Bodies were handed over to family members after postmortem and the matter was registered under section 174 of the CrPc, he added.

(This story has not been edited by Business Standard staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)

First Published: Tue, April 17 2018. 13:50 IST
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU