You are here: Home » PTI Stories » National » News
Business Standard

Two brothers die of snakebites

Press Trust of India  |  Balasore (Odisha) 

Two brothers died following suspected snake bites at a village in Balasore district of Odisha, officials said today.

Yoshbant Mishra (18) and his younger brother Mishra (11) were suspected to have been bitten by a poisonous snake in their residence at Damodarpur last night, they said.



It is suspected that the two might have died due to snake bites while in sleep. The bodies have been sent for post-mortem.

(Only the headline and picture of this report may have been reworked by the Business Standard staff; the rest of the content is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)

RECOMMENDED FOR YOU

Two brothers die of snakebites

Two brothers died following suspected snake bites at a village in Balasore district of Odisha, officials said today. Yoshbant Mishra (18) and his younger brother Bharat Mishra (11) were suspected to have been bitten by a poisonous snake in their residence at Damodarpur last night, they said. It is suspected that the two might have died due to snake bites while in sleep. The bodies have been sent for post-mortem. Two brothers died following suspected snake bites at a village in Balasore district of Odisha, officials said today.

Yoshbant Mishra (18) and his younger brother Mishra (11) were suspected to have been bitten by a poisonous snake in their residence at Damodarpur last night, they said.

It is suspected that the two might have died due to snake bites while in sleep. The bodies have been sent for post-mortem.

(Only the headline and picture of this report may have been reworked by the Business Standard staff; the rest of the content is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)

image
Business Standard
177 22

Two brothers die of snakebites

Two brothers died following suspected snake bites at a village in Balasore district of Odisha, officials said today.

Yoshbant Mishra (18) and his younger brother Mishra (11) were suspected to have been bitten by a poisonous snake in their residence at Damodarpur last night, they said.

It is suspected that the two might have died due to snake bites while in sleep. The bodies have been sent for post-mortem.

(Only the headline and picture of this report may have been reworked by the Business Standard staff; the rest of the content is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)

image
Business Standard
177 22