ALSO READ4 of a family die from electric shock in Chhattisgarh village Boy who suffered electric shock while clicking selfie, dies 2 minors die as mom throws them in canal, granny dies of shock 46 cows die due to pneumonia, starvation at AP cattle shelter Havells India to buy Lloyd Electric's consumer business for $231 million
Two persons, including a woman, died of electric shock at a village in the district, police said today. The 53-year-old woman accidentally stepped on a live wire at Nilagiri farm at Chakivalasa village last night, Bhogapuram sub-inspector U Magesh said. When a 22-year-old man tried to rescue her, he also got the electric shock and died, he said. Another person sustained mild injuries in the mishap, the SI said. The electric wire had fallen in the field apparently due to heavy rains and strong winds in the area, he added.
(This story has not been edited by Business Standard staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)