ALSO READOdisha becomes a boiling pot, Titlagarh sizzles at 46.5 deg 3,700 illegal immigrants detected in Odisha: Govt Heat wave grips Odisha, Titlagarh hottest at 46.5 deg C Odisha Govt to take up C'garh Mahanadi water release with CWC Odisha Assmbly Standing Committee to probe farmer suicide case
Two siblings in Odisha's Balasore district died of electrocution today while they were setting up a tent, police said.
Police said the two brothers were engaged in setting up a sound and lighting system in village Nianbagh under Remuna Police Station when the elder brother, Judhistir Das (30), was first electrocuted while working with the live wire.
Seeing this, his younger brother Biswajit (18) tried to pull him out but also got electrocuted.
They were rushed to the Remuna hospital where the doctors declared them brought dead.
(This story has not been edited by Business Standard staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)