You are here: Home » PTI Stories » National » News
Business Standard

Two toddlers die after consuming rat poison

Press Trust of India  |  Barabanki (UP) 

Two toddlers died today after allegedly consuming rat poison which they mistook to be an edible item in Ismailpur village here.

The two cousins - Divyansh (2) and Hridesh (2) - were playing in an auto rickshaw parked outside their house yesterday when they found rat poison in the vehicle, police said.



Taking it to be edible they consumed it, police said, adding that they were rushed to the Community Health Centre after they started vomiting.

Later, they were referred to a hospital in Lucknow where they died.

A case has been registered and bodies sent for post mortem, police said.

(This story has not been edited by Business Standard staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)

RECOMMENDED FOR YOU

Two toddlers die after consuming rat poison

Two toddlers died today after allegedly consuming rat poison which they mistook to be an edible item in Ismailpur village here. The two cousins - Divyansh (2) and Hridesh (2) - were playing in an auto rickshaw parked outside their house yesterday when they found rat poison in the vehicle, police said. Taking it to be edible they consumed it, police said, adding that they were rushed to the Community Health Centre after they started vomiting. Later, they were referred to a hospital in Lucknow where they died. A case has been registered and bodies sent for post mortem, police said. Two toddlers died today after allegedly consuming rat poison which they mistook to be an edible item in Ismailpur village here.

The two cousins - Divyansh (2) and Hridesh (2) - were playing in an auto rickshaw parked outside their house yesterday when they found rat poison in the vehicle, police said.

Taking it to be edible they consumed it, police said, adding that they were rushed to the Community Health Centre after they started vomiting.

Later, they were referred to a hospital in Lucknow where they died.

A case has been registered and bodies sent for post mortem, police said.

(This story has not been edited by Business Standard staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)

image
Business Standard
177 22

Two toddlers die after consuming rat poison

Two toddlers died today after allegedly consuming rat poison which they mistook to be an edible item in Ismailpur village here.

The two cousins - Divyansh (2) and Hridesh (2) - were playing in an auto rickshaw parked outside their house yesterday when they found rat poison in the vehicle, police said.

Taking it to be edible they consumed it, police said, adding that they were rushed to the Community Health Centre after they started vomiting.

Later, they were referred to a hospital in Lucknow where they died.

A case has been registered and bodies sent for post mortem, police said.

(This story has not been edited by Business Standard staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)

image
Business Standard
177 22