You are here: Home » PTI Stories » National » News
Business Standard

Two toddlers die after consuming rat poison

Press Trust of India  |  Barabanki (UP) 

Two toddlers died today after allegedly consuming rat poison which they mistook to be an edible item in Ismailpur village here.

The two cousins - Divyansh (2) and Hridesh (2) - were playing in an auto rickshaw parked outside their house yesterday when they found rat poison in the vehicle, police said.



Taking it to be edible they consumed it, police said, adding that they were rushed to the Community Health Centre after they started vomiting.

Later, they were referred to a hospital in Lucknow where they died.

A case has been registered and bodies sent for post mortem, police said.

(This story has not been edited by Business Standard staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)

RECOMMENDED FOR YOU

Two toddlers die after consuming rat poison

Two toddlers died today after allegedly consuming rat poison which they mistook to be an edible item in Ismailpur village here. The two cousins - Divyansh (2) and Hridesh (2) - were playing in an auto rickshaw parked outside their house yesterday when they found rat poison in the vehicle, police said. Taking it to be edible they consumed it, police said, adding that they were rushed to the Community Health Centre after they started vomiting. Later, they were referred to a hospital in Lucknow where they died. A case has been registered and bodies sent for post mortem, police said. Two toddlers died today after allegedly consuming rat poison which they mistook to be an edible item in Ismailpur village here.

The two cousins - Divyansh (2) and Hridesh (2) - were playing in an auto rickshaw parked outside their house yesterday when they found rat poison in the vehicle, police said.

Taking it to be edible they consumed it, police said, adding that they were rushed to the Community Health Centre after they started vomiting.

Later, they were referred to a hospital in Lucknow where they died.

A case has been registered and bodies sent for post mortem, police said.

(This story has not been edited by Business Standard staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)

image
Business Standard
177 22

Two toddlers die after consuming rat poison

Two toddlers died today after allegedly consuming rat poison which they mistook to be an edible item in Ismailpur village here.

The two cousins - Divyansh (2) and Hridesh (2) - were playing in an auto rickshaw parked outside their house yesterday when they found rat poison in the vehicle, police said.

Taking it to be edible they consumed it, police said, adding that they were rushed to the Community Health Centre after they started vomiting.

Later, they were referred to a hospital in Lucknow where they died.

A case has been registered and bodies sent for post mortem, police said.

(This story has not been edited by Business Standard staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)

image
Business Standard
177 22

Upgrade To Premium Services

Welcome User

Business Standard is happy to inform you of the launch of "Business Standard Premium Services"

As a premium subscriber you get an across device unfettered access to a range of services which include:

  • Access Exclusive content - articles, features & opinion pieces
  • Weekly Industry/Genre specific newsletters - Choose multiple industries/genres
  • Access to 17 plus years of content archives
  • Set Stock price alerts for your portfolio and watch list and get them delivered to your e-mail box
  • End of day news alerts on 5 companies (via email)
  • NEW: Get seamless access to WSJ.com at a great price. No additional sign-up required.
 

Premium Services

In Partnership with

 

Dear Guest,

 

Welcome to the premium services of Business Standard brought to you courtesy FIS.
Kindly visit the Manage my subscription page to discover the benefits of this programme.

Enjoy Reading!
Team Business Standard