You are here: Home » PTI Stories » National » News
Business Standard

Woman, 3 daughters burnt alive in house fire

Press Trust of India  |  Jaunpur 

A and her three daughters were burnt to death, when their house caught fire due to an electrical short-circuit, an official said today.

"The incident took place at around 12.30 am in Daudpur village of Barsathi area of district," district magistrate of Jaunpur Sarvagyaram Mishra said.


"Kusum (28) and her three daughters Anjali (7), Anshika (5) and Aayushi (2) were sleeping, when the short circuit took place leading to a fire in the house," the district magistrate said.

Police said all the bodies have been sent for post- mortem.

(This story has not been edited by Business Standard staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)

First Published: Sat, August 12 2017. 14:48 IST
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU