You are here: Home » PTI Stories » National » News
Business Standard

Youth dies in fire at Chembur

Press Trust of India  |  Mumbai 

A youth, who along with two

others, were hurt in a fire at a room in eastern suburb Chembur, died today, police said.



The blaze broke out yesterday after short circuit and LPG gas cylinder inside a room at Lal Dongar in Chembur which was locked for the past few days. The fire soon spread to nearby hutments, a police official said.

Deceased Dhanraj Landge (26) succumbed to his wounds during treatment at a hospital in Sion while the injured -- Pushpa Pawar (32) and her husband Balasaheb Pawar (36) -- were undergoing treatment, the officer added.

(This story has not been edited by Business Standard staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)

RECOMMENDED FOR YOU

Youth dies in fire at Chembur

A youth, who along with two others, were hurt in a fire at a room in eastern suburb Chembur, died today, police said. The blaze broke out yesterday after short circuit and LPG gas cylinder inside a room at Lal Dongar in Chembur which was locked for the past few days. The fire soon spread to nearby hutments, a police official said. Deceased Dhanraj Landge (26) succumbed to his wounds during treatment at a hospital in Sion while the injured -- Pushpa Pawar (32) and her husband Balasaheb Pawar (36) -- were undergoing treatment, the officer added. A youth, who along with two

others, were hurt in a fire at a room in eastern suburb Chembur, died today, police said.

The blaze broke out yesterday after short circuit and LPG gas cylinder inside a room at Lal Dongar in Chembur which was locked for the past few days. The fire soon spread to nearby hutments, a police official said.

Deceased Dhanraj Landge (26) succumbed to his wounds during treatment at a hospital in Sion while the injured -- Pushpa Pawar (32) and her husband Balasaheb Pawar (36) -- were undergoing treatment, the officer added.

(This story has not been edited by Business Standard staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)

image
Business Standard
177 22

Youth dies in fire at Chembur

A youth, who along with two

others, were hurt in a fire at a room in eastern suburb Chembur, died today, police said.

The blaze broke out yesterday after short circuit and LPG gas cylinder inside a room at Lal Dongar in Chembur which was locked for the past few days. The fire soon spread to nearby hutments, a police official said.

Deceased Dhanraj Landge (26) succumbed to his wounds during treatment at a hospital in Sion while the injured -- Pushpa Pawar (32) and her husband Balasaheb Pawar (36) -- were undergoing treatment, the officer added.

(This story has not been edited by Business Standard staff and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed.)

image
Business Standard
177 22

Upgrade To Premium Services

Welcome User

Business Standard is happy to inform you of the launch of "Business Standard Premium Services"

As a premium subscriber you get an across device unfettered access to a range of services which include:

  • Access Exclusive content - articles, features & opinion pieces
  • Weekly Industry/Genre specific newsletters - Choose multiple industries/genres
  • Access to 17 plus years of content archives
  • Set Stock price alerts for your portfolio and watch list and get them delivered to your e-mail box
  • End of day news alerts on 5 companies (via email)
  • NEW: Get seamless access to WSJ.com at a great price. No additional sign-up required.
 

Premium Services

In Partnership with

 

Dear Guest,

 

Welcome to the premium services of Business Standard brought to you courtesy FIS.
Kindly visit the Manage my subscription page to discover the benefits of this programme.

Enjoy Reading!
Team Business Standard