Agri waste to power Punjab villages
BS Reporter |
Agri waste to power Punjab villagesThe world's first ever biomass based commercial power generation unit is being set up in Ghanaur village in Patiala district of Punjab. The 12 mega watt unit is a joint venture between Punjab Biomass
- India Australia Energy Security Dialogue Held at Canberra Energy Cooperation to be the Defining Feature of India-Australia Relationship
- Sh Dharmendra Pradhan holds bilateral meeting with H.E. Suhail Mohammed Al Mazrouei of United Arab Emirates.
- India's nominee, Dr.D.J. Pandian appointed as the Vice-President, Chief Investment Officer of Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB).
- H.E Sultan Al Mansoori, Minister of Economy, UAE calls on the Union Finance Minister Shri Arun Jaitley today; both sides emphasized the need for cooperation between two countries with regard to investment, innovation and Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
- Medical Bulletin of Lance Naik Hanamanthappa as at 1600 Hrs on 10 Feb 2016
- 'Related party transactions above Rs 20 cr subject to transfer pricing law'
- Cloud play will spur growth of MSMEs in Uttar Pradesh
- Nandan Nilekani steps in as a strategic investor in Power2SME
- 'Dividends from foreign subsidiary are taxable under Income Tax Act'
- Online employment exchange a boost for manufacturing MSMEs