Agri waste to power Punjab villages
BS Reporter |
Agri waste to power Punjab villagesThe world's first ever biomass based commercial power generation unit is being set up in Ghanaur village in Patiala district of Punjab. The 12 mega watt unit is a joint venture between Punjab Biomass
- Among MSMEs, services sector outpaces manufacturing
- 'Old interest rates apply for failure to pay service tax in Dec 2015'
- Product and process quality are key to increase in reach, exports
- 'Merchant exporter's name must be mentioned in shipping bill'
- Self-declaration on labour to boost entrepreneurship, employment