Agri waste to power Punjab villages
BS Reporter |
Agri waste to power Punjab villagesThe world's first ever biomass based commercial power generation unit is being set up in Ghanaur village in Patiala district of Punjab. The 12 mega watt unit is a joint venture between Punjab Biomass
- Low marketing spend limits manufacturing MSMEs' customer outreach
- 'Manufacturer entitled to Cenvat Credit for duty paid on inputs'
- MSMEs in construction sector counting on govt push
- 'Anti-dumping duty on DTA sales of goods made in SEZ not warranted'
- India Aspiration Fund to boost prospects of MSME start-ups