The banana fruit. Carl Linnaeus gave it the scientific name Musa paradisiaca
2) This brand’s initial print publication was called the Pineapple and now it is called the ____mag. Name it.
The Airbnb mag
3) Connect an Latin American hardware salesman of the retailer Home Depot in the US and the inflation rate of the Venezuela and what do you arrive at?
5) Energy to Succeed’ is the baseline of this foreign coaching company that has a base in India to coach students for the IITJEE entrance examinations. Name it.
South Korean company Etoos
6) While on a voyage to Calcutta as an apprentice sailor during the 1830s, this person whittled out of pine wood a prototype of his invention that is now a world famous product. One of the names for his famous models is Peacemaker. Name him and his invention?
Samuel Colt. He invented a gun (revolver) that fired multiple times without reloading, its advanced manufacturing created a mass market
7) What has been named after a Persian mythical hero and a former professor of the Indian Institute of Science who also bears the same name and was responsible for it? It means a warrior.
8) This banking payment mechanism goes back to Egypt in the 4th century BC. The term used now for it is common to Dutch, German and Italian. The origin of the word is from the Greek meaning "circle"
A giro transfer, a payment transfer from one bank account to another and instigated by the payer
9) Which brand’s base line reads “Be Different”?
10) What are these?
Bossbots. Hugo Boss is guiding consumers through attire for all of their events this holiday season with help from two style-savvy robots
There were no correct entries to quiz No 488. The winner is based on the first correct entry.