NIIT Imperia- Centre for Advanced Learning, invites applications for its ten week course, Advanced Program in Social Media Marketing.
The program is designed to provide participants with the skills and confidence to understand and manage various Social Media platforms and tools. The advanced program focuses on practical ways to learn from case studies, industry real life examples, assignments with a very hands-on approach.
Individuals with basic understanding of Social Media and have accounts in some of the key social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Flickr etc. can opt for this program.
Candidates can find details of these programs at http://niitimperia.com/program-in-social-media-marketing.
The key objectives of the program are to learn how to effectively leverage Social Media for business, formulate an action plan that combines the key Social Media networks and tools, effectively create compelling content to increase online presence and monitor the success of Social Media campaign.
The applicant should have:
- Knowledge of basic information on Social Media.
- Accounts in some of the key social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Flickr etc.
How to Apply
- Visit www.niitimperia.com to fill the application form online.
- Application forms can be obtained from local NIIT Imperia Centres as listed in www.niitimperia.com
Rs 35,000 plus service tax
Last date for submission of form: 14 December 2012
- Understanding the Impact of Social Media
- Social Media Platforms and Tools
- Social Media Audits and Assessments
- Developing Social Media strategy framework
- Finance, Budgets, Resources
- Strategies for B2C & B2B Companies
- Developing Social Content Calendar
- Metrics, Statistics and ROI Measurement
- Learning via Case Studies
- Social Media Policy Development
- Online Reputation Management
- Social media conflict management
- Social Commerce
- Online Community Engagement Techniques
- Social Media Time Management
- Best Practices. Do's & Dont's
- Competitor Analysis through Social Media
- Crowdsourcing & Collaboration Techniques
Course begins from 15 December 2012
For details contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Or Call: 1800 266 0304