The Strategist Quiz (#260)
- Which brand’s mascot is named after a legendary NBA Basketball player and coach?
- What is an Audimeter and also by what other name is it known?
- This celebrity is the first person to have hit the milestone 25 million followers on Twitter and therefore has started her own social networking website. Name the person and the social network. Name it.
- Which brand recently got its logo out of hock?
- An Indian e-commerce company installed 15 hand pumps, in a village in India so that villagers no longer have to walk for miles to quench their thirst. Pleased with the contribution the villagers showed their gratitude by renaming the village after this e-commerce company. Name it.
- This company worked recently on a project internally called “Project Signature,” along with while creative agency Leo Burnett and digital agency VML to execute the new brand strategy and identity system. Name the brand and the new tagline this exercise resulted in.
- Whose products are branded Yoga and Tai Chi, which are actually methods of breathing, exercising and meditating?
- Whose brands are Myth, Cheer and Joy?
- What was called Kiva Han and what is its claim to fame?
- The three images are linked to one company. Identify it and state the reasons.
One lucky winner will receive a cheque for Rs 2,000. Send your entries to firstname.lastname@example.org. All entries must carry the postal address of the contestant. Last date for receiving entries: July 3, till 8 pm. Previous winners, employees of Business Standard and Wiley India and their families are not eligible to participate.