Some iPhone X customers said they couldn’t activate their new devices on Friday, a hiccup for Apple’s most important product launch in years. One of the first steps in the activation process requires connecting the phone to customers’ chosen wireless carrier. Those connections didn’t work for some people, essentially making their devices unusable, according to multiple complaints on Twitter. “Your iPhone could not be activated because the activation server is temporarily unavailable,” a message displayed on those phones read. “Try ...
- Samsung Galaxy A8+ review: Mid-tier flagship with satisfactory performance
- Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime launched at Rs 12,990 with 13-megapixel camera
- Oppo launches A83 at Rs 13,990 with AI technology, full screen display
- Every Indian to own smartphone in 5 years: NITI Aayog CEO Amitabh Kant
- Honor 9 Lite with 4 cameras launched in India, price starts from Rs 11,000
- WhatsApp rival Hike launches Android mobile phones that work without net
- Facebook video chat device Portal to rival Amazon Echo Show; launch in May
- Is the answer to your smartphone addiction a worse, colourless phone?
- OnePlus 5T Star Wars Edition: Here is why fans would still buy it
- Micromax Bharat 5 vs Xiaomi Redmi 5A: Who wins this budget smartphone war?
First Published: Sun, November 05 2017. 11:41 IST