Some iPhone X customers said they couldn’t activate their new devices on Friday, a hiccup for Apple’s most important product launch in years. One of the first steps in the activation process requires connecting the phone to customers’ chosen wireless carrier. Those connections didn’t work for some people, essentially making their devices unusable, according to multiple complaints on Twitter. “Your iPhone could not be activated because the activation server is temporarily unavailable,” a message displayed on those phones read. “Try ...
- Samsung Galaxy S9, Galaxy S9 Plus: Expected features, specs and launch date
- Will sluggish demand force Apple to discontinue iPhone X around mid-2018?
- Foreign exchange traders do $100-million deals on their mobile phones
- Honor 9 Lite review: Premium smartphone loaded with features on a budget
- US tech giants want to find a way to curb kids' screen addiction
- OnePlus opens first authorised offline store in India to attract new users
- 10.or D review: A budget-friendly stock Android beauty to take on Redmi 5A
- Samsung Galaxy A8+ review: A mid-tier flagship device with premium features
- Key analyst cuts iPhone X estimates, sees production end in 2018
- Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime launched at Rs 12,990 with 13-megapixel camera
First Published: Sun, November 05 2017. 11:41 IST