Idea offers SMS option for recharging
Idea offers SMS option for rechargingCellular service provider Idea is slated to allow its pre-paid subscribers recharge their cards through SMS and at ATMs. The service will be available across all the five circles.
- Nilekani backs hyperlocal e-commerce start-up 10i Commerce
- Telecom Commission sticks to its model for calculating spectrum usage charges; adds 3% floor rate
- Indian digital payment market to reach $500 bn by 2020: report
- Smart glove gives voice to gestures
- India's smartphone revolution: 35 units, 37,000 jobs in 2 years
- Ad Automate. Predict. Enhance. With IBM Planning Analytics! Ad Critical Illness cover is critical for your well-being Ad Know how savvy NRIs have doubled their money Ad Super Top-up your Employer Health Insurance at Super Low Cost Ad Buy Religare Health Insurance, No paperwork. No tests till 45 yrs & Sum < 15 Lac Ad Instant Online Health Insurance Policy @ Rs 9/Day. EMI Available
- ASUS ROG G20CB: Blood, sweat and tears in 4K
- Honor 5C: Light on your pocket
MORE ON MARKETS:
Copyrights © 2015 Business Standard Private Ltd. All rights reserved.
Upgrade To Premium Services
Business Standard is happy to inform you of the launch of "Business Standard Premium Services"
As a premium subscriber you get an across device unfettered access to a range of services which include:
- Access Exclusive content - articles, features & opinion pieces
- Weekly Industry/Genre specific newsletters - Choose multiple industries/genres
- Access to 17 plus years of content archives
- Set Stock price alerts for your portfolio and watch list and get them delivered to your e-mail box
- End of day news alerts on 5 companies (via email)
- NEW: Get seamless access to WSJ.com at a great price. No additional sign-up required.
In Partnership with
Welcome to the premium services of Business Standard brought to you courtesy FIS.
Kindly visit the Manage my subscription page to discover the benefits of this programme.
Team Business Standard