Idea offers SMS option for recharging
Idea offers SMS option for rechargingCellular service provider Idea is slated to allow its pre-paid subscribers recharge their cards through SMS and at ATMs. The service will be available across all the five circles.
- Unified Payments Interface to go live for 21 bank customers
- Mobile app to help HIV patients adhere to medications
- Google rolls out Android 7.0 Nougat for Nexus devices
- FSS launches new authentication platform for online transactions
- Samsung launches Z2 at Rs 4,590 to woo feature phone users to switch to smartphone
- Rio silver medallist P V Sindhu snubs minister's offer, says Gopichand is 'the best coach'
- Welspun scandal follows years of falling Egyptian cotton output
- People throng stores for Reliance Jio's free 4G test SIM
- How UPI may score over IMPS for making mobile payments
- Welspun India turns volatile; stock dips 8%
- Waterways is game changer, mass rapid transport on electric to be India's future
- Honeywell launches electronic product lab in Hyderabad
- Only major firms relishing masala bonds
- SBI to raise up to Rs 11,000 crore via debt securities
- Reported Aditya Birla Retail, Future Group merger is win-win for both
- Oil prices fall as analysts say market still oversupplied
- British prisons extremists to be segregated to tackle radicalisation
- Chart Check: Bata India, GSFC, Zee Entertainment, Ambuja Cements
- Motilal Oswal recommends buy on IndusInd Bank, KPIT Technologies
- Nearly half of US blacks say were mistreated recently: Gallup
MORE ON MARKETS:
Copyrights © 2015 Business Standard Private Ltd. All rights reserved.
Upgrade To Premium Services
Business Standard is happy to inform you of the launch of "Business Standard Premium Services"
As a premium subscriber you get an across device unfettered access to a range of services which include:
- Access Exclusive content - articles, features & opinion pieces
- Weekly Industry/Genre specific newsletters - Choose multiple industries/genres
- Access to 17 plus years of content archives
- Set Stock price alerts for your portfolio and watch list and get them delivered to your e-mail box
- End of day news alerts on 5 companies (via email)
- NEW: Get seamless access to WSJ.com at a great price. No additional sign-up required.
In Partnership with
Welcome to the premium services of Business Standard brought to you courtesy FIS.
Kindly visit the Manage my subscription page to discover the benefits of this programme.
Team Business Standard