The UX engineer will contribute to design, develop and champion creative and compelling user interfaces for web, mobile and application architectures that enhance solution adoption by making it simple to use.
He/she is expected to work closely with the design, development and SEO teams to rapidly investigate and analyze requirements, analyze and diagram user profiles and workflows, develop a UI paradigm, and offer highly usable interface solutions.
The candidate must have a passion for user-centric design and needs to be a strong communicator. Ability to identify alternative design strategies, assess design viability and rapidly transform business requirements into a user interface design.
- Lead development of rich functional prototypes/ wireframes using white board brainstorming, low and high fidelity mockups and interaction requirements.
- Understand and track user behavior across platforms and have the ability to use inputs.
- Track actual consumption patterns and suitably modify elements to match user requirements
- Be able to rapidly prototype web portal and application solution design, look, feel and aesthetics
- Manage the relationship with the internal and external creative and development teams on the design of the product/ web site, develop the style guidelines and the technical implementation
- Collaborate with Software Engineers and Architects on front-end integration strategies
- Perform user interface usability studies as required
- Create UI mockups, UI flow diagrams, and final UI designs and write HTML as required
- Documentation of all UIs developed
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
To be considered, you must be creative, passionate about process improvement, have strong technical ability in the following areas:
- Solid experience of user experience, interface design and software development process
- Knowledge of User Interface Design, User Centered Design & Usability
- Proven and demonstrable experience developing compelling user experiences
- Proficiency using Adobe Creative Suite 2/3 (Specifically Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks and Flash)
- Passion for technology and compelling user experiences
- Solid experience with User Interface workflow modeling
- Solid experience with Web Design and related technologies
- Ability to work well independently or within a team, especially cross-functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to determine unique and creative solutions to problems within a rapid development environment
- Strong analytical knowledge
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- User Behavior Specialization Certification from a recognized university
- PG from any Institute of Design
Candidates with engineering background will be preferred
- Minimum 3 years' experience of working on large usability projects
- Candidate must possess ability to showcase published work
LOCATION : Worli, Mumbai
CTC : As per Industry Standards
WORKING HOURS :
Monday to Friday - 9AM to 6 PM
Saturdays (1st & 3rd) 9 AM to 1 PM