July 08, 2014, Tuesday
Policy reforms have to be disruptive. The indications of phasing out the Planning Commission are steps in the right direction, if ...
July 02, 2014, Wednesday
Though the government has imposed antidumping duty on plastics machinery imports from China, Chinese firms are routing their ...
June 30, 2014, Monday
Though notified in 2007, PCPIR policy is yet to take off as it was expected in the planning stage. Hence, the government should ...
June 25, 2014, Wednesday
The Government's plan to encourage blending of ethyl alcohol (ethanol) with fuel is going against the interest of alcohol based ...
- Tech, healthcare stocks lift Wall Street to record high
- L&T set to be first Indian firm to build metro outside India
- No negligence in care of 7-year-old patient; family not overcharged: Fortis
- Govt plans GST sops for digital payments
- Delhi cannot claim privileges of state govt, Centre tells SC
- 56% assessees file GST returns for October
- Future Group eyes $1-trn revenue by 2047; gets Facebook, Google on board
- Will Arun Jaitley do a Jaswant Singh?
- Padmavati and the story of Indian cinema
- Skype disappears from app stores in China