February 02, 2017, Thursday
Lagging behind in biosciences is not good for social security and strategic national security
January 10, 2017, Tuesday
Philippines experience shows that it can be effectively used to expand healthcare program for poor
March 04, 2016, Friday
FICCI feels that 7% hike in duty coupled with high foreign exchange related pricing pressures will raise the cost of medical ...
February 29, 2016, Monday
The budget announces the launch of new health protection scheme, which will provide health cover up-to Rs 1 lakh per family, to ...
February 24, 2016, Wednesday
Advanced Medical Technology Association (AdvaMed) has urged the government to frame separate regulations for medical devices, ...
February 23, 2016, Tuesday
While no major indirect tax reliefs were offered for pharma industry in the last two years, the industry expects this year's ...
January 28, 2015, Wednesday
The Association of Biotechnology Led Enterprises (ABLE) seeks extension of 10-year tax holiday for biotech/farming establishments ...
- 56% assessees file GST returns for October
- Tech, healthcare stocks lift Wall Street to record high
- L&T set to be first Indian firm to build metro outside India
- No negligence in care of 7-year-old patient; family not overcharged: Fortis
- Govt plans GST sops for digital payments
- Delhi cannot claim privileges of state govt, Centre tells SC