March 04, 2016, Friday
FICCI feels that 7% hike in duty coupled with high foreign exchange related pricing pressures will raise the cost of medical ...
February 29, 2016, Monday
The budget announces the launch of new health protection scheme, which will provide health cover up-to Rs 1 lakh per family, to ...
February 24, 2016, Wednesday
Advanced Medical Technology Association (AdvaMed) has urged the government to frame separate regulations for medical devices, ...
February 23, 2016, Tuesday
While no major indirect tax reliefs were offered for pharma industry in the last two years, the industry expects this year's ...
January 28, 2015, Wednesday
The Association of Biotechnology Led Enterprises (ABLE) seeks extension of 10-year tax holiday for biotech/farming establishments ...
MORE ON MARKETS:
Upgrade To Premium Services
Business Standard is happy to inform you of the launch of "Business Standard Premium Services"
As a premium subscriber you get an across device unfettered access to a range of services which include:
- Access Exclusive content - articles, features & opinion pieces
- Weekly Industry/Genre specific newsletters - Choose multiple industries/genres
- Access to 17 plus years of content archives
- Set Stock price alerts for your portfolio and watch list and get them delivered to your e-mail box
- End of day news alerts on 5 companies (via email)
- NEW: Get seamless access to WSJ.com at a great price. No additional sign-up required.
In Partnership with
Welcome to the premium services of Business Standard brought to you courtesy FIS.
Kindly visit the Manage my subscription page to discover the benefits of this programme.
Team Business Standard