March 01, 2016, Tuesday
The budget failed to address industry issues like rationalisation of taxes in SEZ, higher infra spend in developing industry ...
February 25, 2016, Thursday
Railway budget's focus on electrification, laying of fresh railway lines and upgradation of existing railway infrastructure ...
March 03, 2015, Tuesday
However, it has increased the excise duty on plastics bags (other than for industrial use) from 12 per cent to 15 per cent
March 02, 2015, Monday
Ease of doing business seems to have been focussed on the large sector; however, more could have been done for easing of rules ...
January 30, 2015, Friday
Indian Printing Packing and Allied Machinery Manufacturers Association (IPAMA) has sought further 10 per cent increase in import ...
MORE ON MARKETS:
Copyrights © 2017 Business Standard Private Ltd. All rights reserved.
Upgrade To Premium Services
Business Standard is happy to inform you of the launch of "Business Standard Premium Services"
As a premium subscriber you get an across device unfettered access to a range of services which include:
- Access Exclusive content - articles, features & opinion pieces
- Weekly Industry/Genre specific newsletters - Choose multiple industries/genres
- Access to 17 plus years of content archives
- Set Stock price alerts for your portfolio and watch list and get them delivered to your e-mail box
- End of day news alerts on 5 companies (via email)
- NEW: Get seamless access to WSJ.com at a great price. No additional sign-up required.
In Partnership with
Welcome to the premium services of Business Standard brought to you courtesy FIS.
Kindly visit the Manage my subscription page to discover the benefits of this programme.
Team Business Standard