March 03, 2016, Thursday
Govt has not clarified if new accounting base used
March 02, 2015, Monday
Imaginative budgeting requires a top-down approach, where strategic demands determine procurement priorities
March 01, 2015, Sunday
The noted ad film maker says investment in infrastructure - power, roads and more - is commendable
July 11, 2014, Friday
HAL Chief R K Tyagi says the Budget seeks to create conducive environment for tech development and research
July 10, 2014, Thursday
Attacking the NDA government for raising the FDI limit to 49 per cent in the defence sector, former Defence Minister AK Antony ...
March 03, 2013, Sunday
The Defence Budget for this year, which is 1.79 per cent of the GDP, has come under criticism from former Army generals and ...
February 26, 2010, Friday
Welcoming the Rs 60,000 crore allocation for armed forces' capital expenditure in the Budget, defence analysts and industry ...
July 07, 2009, Tuesday
The 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks have caused a sharp rise in the outlay for paramilitary forces in 2009-10. The attacks exposed ...
MORE ON MARKETS:
Upgrade To Premium Services
Business Standard is happy to inform you of the launch of "Business Standard Premium Services"
As a premium subscriber you get an across device unfettered access to a range of services which include:
- Access Exclusive content - articles, features & opinion pieces
- Weekly Industry/Genre specific newsletters - Choose multiple industries/genres
- Access to 17 plus years of content archives
- Set Stock price alerts for your portfolio and watch list and get them delivered to your e-mail box
- End of day news alerts on 5 companies (via email)
- NEW: Get seamless access to WSJ.com at a great price. No additional sign-up required.
In Partnership with
Welcome to the premium services of Business Standard brought to you courtesy FIS.
Kindly visit the Manage my subscription page to discover the benefits of this programme.
Team Business Standard