Finance - People
June 23, 2016, Thursday
The RBI governor said globally banks tend not to lend to start-ups as these have little to show in terms of collateral when ...
June 18, 2016, Saturday
As to what next is high on the agenda for the 62-year-old Singh, he has preferred to keep close to his chest
February 18, 2016, Thursday
The finance ministry confirmed the news on their official Twitter handle
January 10, 2016, Sunday
Patel, a confidante of Rajan for shaping monetary policy, was earlier made deputy governor for three years from January 11, 2013
January 07, 2016, Thursday
The RBI governor has been named central bank governor of the year several times by other international magazines
September 03, 2015, Thursday
He certainly met with some success but many of his initiatives are yet to yield the desired results
July 11, 2014, Friday
Pramit Jhaveri talks to Shyamal Majumdar & Nupur Anand about his passion for art, how Citi India scripted the turnaround of ...
May 30, 2014, Friday
Chakrabarty tells Shyamal Majumdar & Manojit Saha that banking came to him not by design but by accident, and that banks in ...
April 04, 2014, Friday
What sets Bandhan apart is the roots it has in the world of the rural poor
March 02, 2014, Sunday
Lakshmi Mittal, Chairman and CEO of world's largest steel-maker ArcelorMittal and one of the richest Indians, took a 38 per cent ...
January 10, 2014, Friday
A banker who is never short of ideas
December 26, 2013, Thursday
The crown prince of HDFC Bank
December 24, 2013, Tuesday
Six personalities who became the face of the Indian Financial Sector
October 11, 2013, Friday
As CEO of SBI Capital, Bhattacharya undertook several steps to ensure women did not quit their jobs when faced with pressing ...
September 05, 2013, Thursday
NEW DELHI (Reuters) - Less than 24 hours in the job and he has already been dubbed "The Guv" by a gushing Indian media and ...
September 02, 2013, Monday
M O Rego is new deputy managing director at IDBI Bank. Prior to taking charge of new position, Rego was executive director with ...
August 06, 2013, Tuesday
Rajan comes with impressive credentials and has eclectic global experience
July 19, 2013, Friday
East Europe after the fall of the Berlin Wall, Africa in flux, the World Bank's Country Director has been there, done that but is ...
March 15, 2013, Friday
Bahal's Operation Spider is the latest in his high-profile corruption exposes
February 19, 2013, Tuesday
Chairman by chance, not design
- Ad Automate. Predict. Enhance. With IBM Planning Analytics! Ad Critical Illness cover is critical for your well-being Ad Know how savvy NRIs have doubled their money Ad Super Top-up your Employer Health Insurance at Super Low Cost Ad Buy Religare Health Insurance, No paperwork. No tests till 45 yrs & Sum < 15 Lac Ad Together: Building the Future. Know more Ad Support the Indian Olympic Team 2016. Click here
- Unified payments interface launch deferred
- Capital infusion of Rs 7,575 cr to boost loan growth: SBI
Bajaj Electricals is presenting sponsor of Badminton World Championship
India's ace shuttlers, including P V Sindhu, are vying with other top players from around the globe for the title of ...
- Rahul Gandhi 'cheat sheet' amuses Tweeples
- Congress behaved as it did during Emergency: PM
- Bill to set up monetary policy committee likely in winter session: Mehrishi
- Eros International Q1 net up 49% at Rs 53 crore