The Strategist Quiz
August 22, 2016, Monday
In the Rio Olympics 2016, which team embodies this brand's belief which is "Acceptance for everyone, everywhere"? As a young boy ...
August 15, 2016, Monday
This Canadian-born company founder received a patent for an invention in the mid-1910s, after experiments at his Chicago boarding ...
August 08, 2016, Monday
This person was unconventional and an executive in an Oil Company. His first guru was a Russian who brought Sufism to Europe
August 01, 2016, Monday
Which Indian company is the first to get a nod to sell a follow-on biologic or subsequent entry biologic in a developed country? ...
July 25, 2016, Monday
Identify this special limited edition: It is dedicated to a lady and her time in Paris in the 1920s with art deco motifs
July 18, 2016, Monday
Connect the jazz club musicians from the 1920s in the US with some of the people employed by digital era entities like Uber and ...
July 11, 2016, Monday
Who is responsible for the launch of the Dipper brand of condoms and why? In the mid-1990s IBM, Compaq, Oracle and Cisco were ...
July 03, 2016, Sunday
This digital media company gets its name from the act of people combining pieces of the web in interesting ways. For example ...
June 26, 2016, Sunday
Who is launching a range of fragrant perfumes under the brand name "Lust"? It is one of the oldest companies listed in the Dow ...
June 20, 2016, Monday
This person studied at the University of Milan and at the University Atlanta in the US. He was a pilot for the Italian air force ...
June 13, 2016, Monday
This product was named after __ & Murrie both, who partnered to launch this brand during the late 1930s. In which European ...
June 06, 2016, Monday
This brand that is having trouble in India was founded by a Korean immigrant in the US while working as a janitor and serving ...
May 30, 2016, Monday
Connect one of the original 12 stocks in the Dow Jones Industrial Average in 1896 with Taylor Swift and what to you arrive at? ...
May 23, 2016, Monday
In order to protect its business during the heyday of the internet boom and avoid fighting with its competitors which company ...
May 16, 2016, Monday
What's the connection between the acoustics design for the UN General Assembly Hall and the modern usage of the @ symbol in the ...
May 09, 2016, Monday
This brand's origins can be traced back to the 1930s when the British were ruling undivided India. Trains would make a stop close ...
May 02, 2016, Monday
This dish originated in a Brahmin coffee house that was set up in 1924. During World War II the owner found it very difficult to ...
April 25, 2016, Monday
These vessels in the mid-19th century got their names from a word English poet John Dryden used to describe the swift flight of a ...
April 18, 2016, Monday
The ideal exchange rate for India is neither strong nor weak, just right. Typically, market forces get you to this __ rate, also ...
April 11, 2016, Monday
Created when the first version of this product/electronic utility was invented, the icon was drawn to resemble Neptune's Trident, ...
- Poser over long-term yield of Jio's strategy
- Tata Motors to reduce vehicle platforms
- New Jag sets record as the fastest selling car for Tata's Jaguar Land Rover
- Create level-playing field for MFs
- Paper mills' profit improves in June quarter
- How PM snubbed Sangh Parivar on Mother Teresa canonization
- Steel companies plan to increase prices
- Govt panel clears 16 highway projects for bidding
- Sonia Gandhi thanks Pope for Mother Teresa's canonisation
- Indian-origin Ajei Gopal named CEO of US firm
- Hyundai looks for an image upgrade
- Brands swing to the national tune
- Unicorn's four big bets
- Dr. Fixit: Plugging gaps with a sticky promise
- Charity and CSR are key issues for business people globally
- Subtle growth in PC offers positive outlook to market in Q2 2016
- Companies in APJ region continue to struggle with cyber security
- Faircent breaks into a new market, builds a brand
- Shyamal Majumdar: Learn to admit mistakes
- Rio wins the battle for all screens