The Strategist Quiz
February 01, 2016, Monday
Which service industry's origins would you relate to a dog called Sarama in the Rig Veda and people known as Palagalas mentioned ...
January 25, 2016, Monday
What is termed as the 4th Industrial revolution and who has chosen it as its main theme for its annual conference? This person's ...
January 18, 2016, Monday
This person was a fullback at the University of Maryland, the founder of this brand got tired of having to change out of the ...
January 11, 2016, Monday
Which corporation is considered to be the first one to use the technique of benchmarking in the late 1970s? It took all the key ...
January 04, 2016, Monday
Today the "Student's t-distribution" in statistics is the primary way to understand the likely error of an estimate depending on ...
December 28, 2015, Monday
Name the ad agency that earned numerous plaudits for Always' "Like a Girl," and was awarded for its campaigns for Kellogg's and ...
December 21, 2015, Monday
In the late 1890s a German chemical company poured in 18 million marks to find a cheap way to make this product
December 14, 2015, Monday
In the 1930s this one company conducted experiments to see if it could engineer a shorter lifespan for their products to increase ...
December 07, 2015, Monday
Living the Game is the motto of this network. Name it and its founder. Link Enfield, a suburb in the Inner West of Sydney, in the ...
November 30, 2015, Monday
This ______ was the battle standard of the King of France in the Middle Ages. It was originally the sacred banner of the Abbey of ...
November 23, 2015, Monday
1 From which country are cosmetic products being made using ingredients like Donkey's milk, Snail mucus, Starfish extract, Bee ...
November 16, 2015, Monday
1 The inspiration for the invention of this brand in the 1920s came from a boy's indecision at a confectionery store in the state ...
November 09, 2015, Monday
Connect bamboo charcoal and squid ink to a product brought out by two global giants
November 02, 2015, Monday
It is said that a term generally used by retailers in the West, especially during November. It originated in the mid-60s thanks ...
October 26, 2015, Monday
Connect this colour which is dark cyan and is a representation of the colouring on the neck of a particular kind of a duck, ...
October 19, 2015, Monday
This brand was founded in the 1770s. Its logo became so popular that Edouard Manet featured it in his art work; James Joyce ...
October 12, 2015, Monday
This person was a teenager in New York when he started selling clothes from the trunk of his Volkswagen. At the age of 20, this ...
October 05, 2015, Monday
Name this company that continues to change owners despite its R&D being credited as the first unit to have possessed the ...
September 28, 2015, Monday
The Women's Institute (WI), a community-based organisation for women, was founded in Stoney Creek, Ontario, Canada, by Adelaide ...
September 21, 2015, Monday
Which brand from the hospitality industry is testing a 4D virtual reality kit that 'teleports' its guests to the beaches of ...
- Akshay, Kangana not brand ambassadors of IFR: Manohar Parrikar
- Companies with healthy employees have edge in stock market: Study
- Share crime data or will exercise powers of civil court: DCW
- Prove Azam Khan's charge or apologise: BJP to Akhilesh Yadav
- Rs 1 lakh crore disbursed under MUDRA Yojana: Narendra Modi
- North Korea's rocket launch sparks global outrage
- People prohibiting women entry in Shingnapur temple have no 'rationale': Sri Sri Ravishankar
- IIM-Lucknow achieves 100% final placement in 3 days
- India in touch with foreign governments on cyber security: Prasad
- Need new work culture of completing projects before time: Modi
- Start-ups slow down hiring at IIMs
- Obit: A G Krishnamurthy (1942-2016), Indian advertising's glorious crusader
- Nirma plays a new tune
- BCG top recruiter at IIM-A's summer placements
- STEM and digital profiles high on wish lists: Randstad survey
- Yuvraj Singh: Play, pause and replay
- Paytm reaches for the cashless crown
- Ikea's continental shift
- Native advertising: Flop or future?
- Technology, developed in-house, has been our key differentiator: Milind Sharma