The Strategist Quiz
August 22, 2016, Monday
In the Rio Olympics 2016, which team embodies this brand's belief which is "Acceptance for everyone, everywhere"? As a young boy ...
August 15, 2016, Monday
This Canadian-born company founder received a patent for an invention in the mid-1910s, after experiments at his Chicago boarding ...
August 08, 2016, Monday
This person was unconventional and an executive in an Oil Company. His first guru was a Russian who brought Sufism to Europe
August 01, 2016, Monday
Which Indian company is the first to get a nod to sell a follow-on biologic or subsequent entry biologic in a developed country? ...
July 25, 2016, Monday
Identify this special limited edition: It is dedicated to a lady and her time in Paris in the 1920s with art deco motifs
July 18, 2016, Monday
Connect the jazz club musicians from the 1920s in the US with some of the people employed by digital era entities like Uber and ...
July 11, 2016, Monday
Who is responsible for the launch of the Dipper brand of condoms and why? In the mid-1990s IBM, Compaq, Oracle and Cisco were ...
July 03, 2016, Sunday
This digital media company gets its name from the act of people combining pieces of the web in interesting ways. For example ...
June 26, 2016, Sunday
Who is launching a range of fragrant perfumes under the brand name "Lust"? It is one of the oldest companies listed in the Dow ...
June 20, 2016, Monday
This person studied at the University of Milan and at the University Atlanta in the US. He was a pilot for the Italian air force ...
June 13, 2016, Monday
This product was named after __ & Murrie both, who partnered to launch this brand during the late 1930s. In which European ...
June 06, 2016, Monday
This brand that is having trouble in India was founded by a Korean immigrant in the US while working as a janitor and serving ...
May 30, 2016, Monday
Connect one of the original 12 stocks in the Dow Jones Industrial Average in 1896 with Taylor Swift and what to you arrive at? ...
May 23, 2016, Monday
In order to protect its business during the heyday of the internet boom and avoid fighting with its competitors which company ...
May 16, 2016, Monday
What's the connection between the acoustics design for the UN General Assembly Hall and the modern usage of the @ symbol in the ...
May 09, 2016, Monday
This brand's origins can be traced back to the 1930s when the British were ruling undivided India. Trains would make a stop close ...
May 02, 2016, Monday
This dish originated in a Brahmin coffee house that was set up in 1924. During World War II the owner found it very difficult to ...
April 25, 2016, Monday
These vessels in the mid-19th century got their names from a word English poet John Dryden used to describe the swift flight of a ...
April 18, 2016, Monday
The ideal exchange rate for India is neither strong nor weak, just right. Typically, market forces get you to this __ rate, also ...
April 11, 2016, Monday
Created when the first version of this product/electronic utility was invented, the icon was drawn to resemble Neptune's Trident, ...
- Today's picks: 25 August 2016
- Playing without rules: An infographic on sports bodies in India
- Telecom tower tenancy ratio to rise to 2.9 by 2020: Study
- New energy efficiency rating methodology for ACs
- Ford Smart leads $24-mn in Zoomcar funding
- Office AC might be too cool for comfort
- Trump softens hardline position on immigration
- No new Hyundai factory for 2-3 years, says India head
- 3 killed in Myanmar earthquake
- Campaign tar on Trump coats from India
- Vistara bets on a star
- Poster boys of online advertising
- Shailesh Dobhal: Why regional consumer brands sell out
- Himalaya rides the wellness wave
- Tata Sky logs into the video revolution
- Spicing up the staples market
- Company cultures become homogenous because everyone wants to fit in: G Shawn Hunter
- Meru Cabs: Riding on transparency
- The mobile & the message
- Indian travellers cost-conscious, eager for new ways to pay
- Waterways is game changer, mass rapid transport on electric to be India's future
- Ajit Balakrishnan: Layoffs signal changing economy
- Honeywell launches electronic product lab in Hyderabad
- SBI to raise up to Rs 11,000 crore via debt securities
- Gulf Petrochem to distribute IPOL lubricants in UAE & Oman
- Gold hits two-week low on US rate hike prospects
- P V Sindhu arrives in Hyderabad to rousing reception
- Muslims cannot use cow urine products, rules Darul Uloom
- PM Modi accepted our memorandum for political solution in Kashmir: Omar Abdullah
- Kashmir dialogue must, but solution 'within Constitution': PM Modi