December 05, 2016, Monday
The landscape for the medical devices industry is at an inflection point with the government re-working the regulatory framework
April 08, 2013, Monday
Although it aims to empower women, it may become a licence for other PSU banks to shirk from their responsibilities to women
March 20, 2013, Wednesday
Domestic manufacturing will reduce India's dependence on imports of electronics but may deprive access to the latest global ...
March 11, 2013, Monday
It compromises the Gujarat CM's freedom of expression, but is politically & morally progressive in upholding American ideals ...
February 20, 2013, Wednesday
A differential tax structure for derivatives is not fair but CTT will act as a dampener for investors and cut commodity trade ...
February 11, 2013, Monday
Sudden tax demands could derail Indiaâ€™s long-term FDI goals but foreign companies must also conform to local laws
January 29, 2013, Tuesday
It doesn't address people's concerns about corporate activity but could drive companies to align philanthropy with their core ...
January 16, 2013, Wednesday
“Industrial houses have a proven track record and an experienced team at the helm.
January 10, 2013, Thursday
“Aadhaar is being made de facto compulsory for welfare schemes.
January 04, 2013, Friday
“In a society in which women were culturally brainwashed into believing that they are inferior to men, mindsets do not ...
November 28, 2012, Wednesday
The industry ignored measures that would have improved iron ore quality, but then, the mining ban has done considerable harm ...
- L&T set to be first Indian firm to build metro outside India
- No negligence in care of 7-year-old patient; family not overcharged: Fortis
- Govt plans GST sops for digital payments
- Delhi cannot claim privileges of state govt, Centre tells SC
- 56% assessees file GST returns for October
- Future Group eyes $1-trn revenue by 2047; gets Facebook, Google on board
- Will Arun Jaitley do a Jaswant Singh?
- Padmavati and the story of Indian cinema
- Skype disappears from app stores in China
- Bank of Baroda approves proposal to raise capital worth Rs 6,000 cr via QIP