November 19, 2017, Sunday
If there is change in any of the particulars furnished in the application for registration, a person is required to file an ...
November 05, 2017, Sunday
No requirement under GST law to pay interest at 18% per annum because of delay in filing of the returns
October 29, 2017, Sunday
If the motor vehicle is used by you for any of the aforesaid purposes, you should be eligible to claim the input tax credit, ...
September 10, 2017, Sunday
The refund is permissible only if the goods were sold prior to six months from July 1, 2017
July 02, 2017, Sunday
Govt is yet to release norms regarding various aspects relating to the anti-profiteering provisions
May 31, 2017, Wednesday
There should not be any problem so long as as you are using the correct applicable form
April 26, 2017, Wednesday
Kuldip Kumar, partner and leader, Personal Tax, PwC India, answers your questions
December 05, 2016, Monday
If you can satisfactorily explain the source of income, then you can hold any amount of gold without being taxed
March 03, 2013, Sunday
I have incurred a capital loss of Rs 3 lakh on sale of shares. Am I allowed to set this off? If yes, how?If the loss is a ...
- What is mechanism for amending registration certificate under GST law?
- Can supplier adjust deposited CGST and SGST with IGST?
- Is GST paid on vehicles for office purpose eligible for input tax credit?
- GST: Who can opt for the composition scheme?
- GST: How does the anti-profiteering law work under the new tax regime?