October 02, 2013, Wednesday
Naukri.com, Info Edge have about 50,000 customers and about 1,20,000 job listings
October 01, 2013, Tuesday
Srinath, a 28-year-old techie, was in a hurry to get married. His astrologer warned him if his alliance was not fixed in three ...
September 27, 2013, Friday
Naaptol may not be a pure e-commerce player, but has created a unique home-shopping business
September 26, 2013, Thursday
redBus.in is the second highest transacted travel website in the country, next only to IRCTC
September 25, 2013, Wednesday
Over-dependence on air travel business and high marketing and promotion costs are hurting Cleartrip
September 24, 2013, Tuesday
Currently, Yatra is hugely dependent on its air business with nearly 65% revenue coming from ticketing business
September 21, 2013, Saturday
A chunk of online company's sales come from fitness equipment and dietary supplements bought by India's youth
September 20, 2013, Friday
The company claims to have 20 million registered users and wide reach in India
September 19, 2013, Thursday
Myntra.com's co-founders were not friends from the past; they were carefuly chosen after a comprehensive search
September 18, 2013, Wednesday
The e-tailer has already started making changes to increase profitability
September 17, 2013, Tuesday
"The alarm clock hasn't even gone off yet," Jeff Bezos, founder and chief executive of global e-commerce behemoth, Amazon, says ...
August 31, 2013, Saturday
After years of competing on the discount plank, yet another 'd' is threatening to be a game-changer for e-commerce companies. ...
- Demonetisation anniversary: Oppn to protest against Modi govt on Nov 8
- Telecom stocks rally on hopes for easier competition after Jio tariff hike
- Airtel alone gains customers in Sept among old telcos, reveals COAI data
- Mersal row: Complaint filed against Vijay for hurting 'Hindu sentiments'
- Hero MotoCorp vrooms on higher rural sales; more steam left
- Wall St at record levels after Abe win; GE dips after multiple downgrades
- Air India eyes sale of scrapped engine parts for additional revenues
- Consumer forums aren't for everyone