July 27, 2012, Friday
Shinzo Nakanishi, the 65-year-old managing director and chief executive officer (CEO) of Maruti Suzuki India Ltd (MSIL), spent ...
July 26, 2012, Thursday
Maruti Suzuki faces months of supply woes and a slump in market share and sales as a lockout at the key Manesar car factory ...
July 23, 2012, Monday
The violence at Maruti Suzuki India’s Manesar plant, which claimed the life of human resources executive Awanish Kumar Dev, ...
July 21, 2012, Saturday
A violent stand-off between the workers and the management of Maruti Suzuki India Ltd, the country’s largest car maker, led ...
July 20, 2012, Friday
Carmaker Maruti Suzuki, a manager killed and 90 employees in jail after workers rioted at its second-largest factory, faces a ...
July 18, 2012, Wednesday
Intensified focus on exchange programmes and rural customers helped Maruti Suzuki India Ltd, the country’s largest ...
MORE ON MARKETS:
Upgrade To Premium Services
Business Standard is happy to inform you of the launch of "Business Standard Premium Services"
As a premium subscriber you get an across device unfettered access to a range of services which include:
- Access Exclusive content - articles, features & opinion pieces
- Weekly Industry/Genre specific newsletters - Choose multiple industries/genres
- Access to 17 plus years of content archives
- Set Stock price alerts for your portfolio and watch list and get them delivered to your e-mail box
- End of day news alerts on 5 companies (via email)
- NEW: Get seamless access to WSJ.com at a great price. No additional sign-up required.
In Partnership with
Welcome to the premium services of Business Standard brought to you courtesy FIS.
Kindly visit the Manage my subscription page to discover the benefits of this programme.
Team Business Standard