August 13, 2012, Monday
Agricultural output may ebb this year owing to an inadequate and erratic monsoon, but that should not obscure the fact that ...
July 17, 2012, Tuesday
What would happen to an organisation that failed to meet its mandate year after year? Any sensible promoter would put it on ...
July 14, 2012, Saturday
The last thing the economy needs just now is a bad monsoon, but that is what we may get. More than a third of the rainy season is ...
May 14, 2012, Monday
It’s drought time again. Nothing new in this announcement. Each year, first we have crippling droughts between December and ...
May 03, 2012, Thursday
Though the India Meteorological Department (IMD) forecast a normal southwest monsoon this year. Commission for Agriculture Costs ...
April 30, 2012, Monday
After adverse predictions regarding this year’s monsoon by some global weather agencies, the forecast of normal rainfall by ...
April 27, 2012, Friday
The India Meteorological Department (IMD) has come out with its first official forecast for the 2012 southwest monsoon.
MORE ON MARKETS:
Upgrade To Premium Services
Business Standard is happy to inform you of the launch of "Business Standard Premium Services"
As a premium subscriber you get an across device unfettered access to a range of services which include:
- Access Exclusive content - articles, features & opinion pieces
- Weekly Industry/Genre specific newsletters - Choose multiple industries/genres
- Access to 17 plus years of content archives
- Set Stock price alerts for your portfolio and watch list and get them delivered to your e-mail box
- End of day news alerts on 5 companies (via email)
- NEW: Get seamless access to WSJ.com at a great price. No additional sign-up required.
In Partnership with
Welcome to the premium services of Business Standard brought to you courtesy FIS.
Kindly visit the Manage my subscription page to discover the benefits of this programme.
Team Business Standard