August 26, 2015, Wednesday
New challenges for augmenting solar power capacity
July 22, 2015, Wednesday
Once a haven for infra major investment, power sector is now bereft of capital flow. Past delays still haunt the sector, and ...
July 18, 2015, Saturday
As electricity consumption by households and in the agricultural sector follows its trend growth, greater electricity generation ...
June 19, 2015, Friday
NDA govt electrified about 1,100 villages in first year
June 18, 2015, Thursday
Govt hopes to add 0.21 mn Mw capacity by 2022, against 0.25 mn Mw added over 60 years
May 27, 2015, Wednesday
With 40,000 Mw of stalled projects likely to start production soon, states are bailing out discoms and revamping supply network ...
April 14, 2015, Tuesday
From February to mid-March, oil prices receded rapidly. WTI dropped by 22 per cent in six weeks. Brent crude was down about 15 ...
February 18, 2015, Wednesday
Renewable energy needs government to draft sensible policy
November 26, 2014, Wednesday
As banks struggle with high levels of exposure to the sector, a separate fund for power projects is seen as the next best
October 06, 2014, Monday
Time to ease bottlenecks in open access for power supplies
- India to utilise PMJDY a/c to extend pension,credit facilities
- Sheena case: Peter Mukerjea questioned for 3rd consecutive day
- Need to adopt balanced approach in education: Commerce Secretary
- Will intensify agitation if demands not met: ex-servicemen
- GST logjam disappointing, consider national interest: Maruti