September 05, 2013, Thursday
Thanks to rupee depreciation, India has a chance to fundamentally rework its stifled manufacturing sector
September 03, 2013, Tuesday
RBI's forex swap window for oil marketing companies addresses an urgent issue but what happens when the dollars have to be ...
September 02, 2013, Monday
The current debate around the rupee is a perfect opportunity to revisit a classic debate between two titans: Friedman and Mundell
August 17, 2013, Saturday
IT, pharma and textiles might be among the better-performing sectors in a bear market
May 24, 2012, Thursday
The rupee cracked 56 against the dollar on Wednesday, following a steady fall over the past few weeks. One of the basic facts ...
May 21, 2012, Monday
Since last August the Indian rupee has been volatile and weak. The rupee-dollar parity dropped from 44-46 last summer to a low of ...
MORE ON MARKETS:
Upgrade To Premium Services
Business Standard is happy to inform you of the launch of "Business Standard Premium Services"
As a premium subscriber you get an across device unfettered access to a range of services which include:
- Access Exclusive content - articles, features & opinion pieces
- Weekly Industry/Genre specific newsletters - Choose multiple industries/genres
- Access to 17 plus years of content archives
- Set Stock price alerts for your portfolio and watch list and get them delivered to your e-mail box
- End of day news alerts on 5 companies (via email)
- NEW: Get seamless access to WSJ.com at a great price. No additional sign-up required.
In Partnership with
Welcome to the premium services of Business Standard brought to you courtesy FIS.
Kindly visit the Manage my subscription page to discover the benefits of this programme.
Team Business Standard