September 05, 2013, Thursday
Thanks to rupee depreciation, India has a chance to fundamentally rework its stifled manufacturing sector
September 03, 2013, Tuesday
RBI's forex swap window for oil marketing companies addresses an urgent issue but what happens when the dollars have to be ...
September 02, 2013, Monday
The current debate around the rupee is a perfect opportunity to revisit a classic debate between two titans: Friedman and Mundell
August 17, 2013, Saturday
IT, pharma and textiles might be among the better-performing sectors in a bear market
May 24, 2012, Thursday
The rupee cracked 56 against the dollar on Wednesday, following a steady fall over the past few weeks. One of the basic facts ...
May 21, 2012, Monday
Since last August the Indian rupee has been volatile and weak. The rupee-dollar parity dropped from 44-46 last summer to a low of ...
- Govt to issue notices to assessees failing to file GST returns
- Auto industry will completely change in next 4 years: Pawan Goenka
- Indian Railways now has a Rs 12,000-cr plan to make your travel safer
- Right time for NRIs to buy residential or commercial property in India
- Sebi asks mutual funds to downplay 'Sahi Hai' campaign