September 05, 2013, Thursday
Thanks to rupee depreciation, India has a chance to fundamentally rework its stifled manufacturing sector
September 03, 2013, Tuesday
RBI's forex swap window for oil marketing companies addresses an urgent issue but what happens when the dollars have to be ...
September 02, 2013, Monday
The current debate around the rupee is a perfect opportunity to revisit a classic debate between two titans: Friedman and Mundell
August 17, 2013, Saturday
IT, pharma and textiles might be among the better-performing sectors in a bear market
May 24, 2012, Thursday
The rupee cracked 56 against the dollar on Wednesday, following a steady fall over the past few weeks. One of the basic facts ...
May 21, 2012, Monday
Since last August the Indian rupee has been volatile and weak. The rupee-dollar parity dropped from 44-46 last summer to a low of ...
- Delhi pollution: Air quality 'very poor' again, after two days of relief
- Wipro's Rs 11,000-cr share buyback to open on Nov 29
- Bulls make a comeback in Shriram Transport Finance
- EV foray to keep Maruti ahead in the race
- Bimal Gurung suspended from GJM, Tamang appointed as new chief
- Bitcoin hits all-time high of $8,197, almost 50% up in past 8 days
- Transition to electric vehicles could save India upto Rs 20 lakh cr: Report