September 05, 2013, Thursday
Thanks to rupee depreciation, India has a chance to fundamentally rework its stifled manufacturing sector
September 03, 2013, Tuesday
RBI's forex swap window for oil marketing companies addresses an urgent issue but what happens when the dollars have to be ...
September 02, 2013, Monday
The current debate around the rupee is a perfect opportunity to revisit a classic debate between two titans: Friedman and Mundell
August 17, 2013, Saturday
IT, pharma and textiles might be among the better-performing sectors in a bear market
May 24, 2012, Thursday
The rupee cracked 56 against the dollar on Wednesday, following a steady fall over the past few weeks. One of the basic facts ...
May 21, 2012, Monday
Since last August the Indian rupee has been volatile and weak. The rupee-dollar parity dropped from 44-46 last summer to a low of ...
- PNB scam, possible Fed rate hike spur Rs 100 bn FPI sell-off in Feb
- Govt leans on IIFT, ICAI to improve World Bank's 'Doing Business' ranking
- Nirav deposited Rs 900 mn in PNB hours before note ban: NCP's Majeed Memon
- Porsche to launch electric vehicle in India in early 2020
- Eight of top ten companies add Rs 586 bn in m-cap; TCS gains the most