January 31, 2013, Thursday
Market regulator Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) has disposed a case against Suzlon Energy and its officials, ...
May 31, 2012, Thursday
A close reading of the UK Upper Tribunal’s recent decision on an appeal by a former UBS employee reveals the possibility of ...
May 30, 2012, Wednesday
After Mr X, comes Customer Q. A customer account of the UK’s UBS Wealth Management codenamed ‘Q’ played a ...
May 29, 2012, Tuesday
A mysterious Mr X has surfaced in the UK Financial Services Authority’s (FSA’s) case against former UBS employee ...
May 22, 2012, Tuesday
The former head of a trading desk at UBS AG’s wealth-management unit in London must pay 1.25 million pounds ($2 million) ...
May 21, 2012, Monday
A British tribunal has asked financial sector regulator FSA to ban and penalise two Indian-origin advisers, who worked with Swiss ...
- Grasim's deal with Century: An earnings-accretive proposition
- Increase in Karnataka iron ore mining cap brings relief to steel firms
- Supreme Court to give interim order on Aadhaar related cases today
- Nifty can dip to 9,700 levels if BJP disappoints in Gujarat, say analysts
- FCC repeals net neutrality rules amid protests
- Late buying lifts Sensex, exit polls take centre stage
- Singapore to start futures trading on Indian stocks
- Bitcoin points way to 'massive change' for commodity businesses
- Next year will be positive for equities, says Credit Suisse
- Give your fund manager time to ride out current volatility