January 31, 2013, Thursday
Market regulator Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) has disposed a case against Suzlon Energy and its officials, ...
May 31, 2012, Thursday
A close reading of the UK Upper Tribunal’s recent decision on an appeal by a former UBS employee reveals the possibility of ...
May 30, 2012, Wednesday
After Mr X, comes Customer Q. A customer account of the UK’s UBS Wealth Management codenamed ‘Q’ played a ...
May 29, 2012, Tuesday
A mysterious Mr X has surfaced in the UK Financial Services Authority’s (FSA’s) case against former UBS employee ...
May 22, 2012, Tuesday
The former head of a trading desk at UBS AG’s wealth-management unit in London must pay 1.25 million pounds ($2 million) ...
May 21, 2012, Monday
A British tribunal has asked financial sector regulator FSA to ban and penalise two Indian-origin advisers, who worked with Swiss ...
MORE ON MARKETS:
Upgrade To Premium Services
Business Standard is happy to inform you of the launch of "Business Standard Premium Services"
As a premium subscriber you get an across device unfettered access to a range of services which include:
- Access Exclusive content - articles, features & opinion pieces
- Weekly Industry/Genre specific newsletters - Choose multiple industries/genres
- Access to 17 plus years of content archives
- Set Stock price alerts for your portfolio and watch list and get them delivered to your e-mail box
- End of day news alerts on 5 companies (via email)
- NEW: Get seamless access to WSJ.com at a great price. No additional sign-up required.
In Partnership with
Welcome to the premium services of Business Standard brought to you courtesy FIS.
Kindly visit the Manage my subscription page to discover the benefits of this programme.
Team Business Standard