January 03, 2013, Thursday
The Tata Group will continue to invest in the India growth story as the country is still an attractive investment destination, ...
December 28, 2012, Friday
As Bombay House is gearing up for a new innings with Cyrus Mistry, the West Bengal government with Mamata Banerjee in the ...
December 27, 2012, Thursday
Cyrus Mistry, who takes over captaincy of the Tata group this Friday, doesn’t have to worry about the wicket. With a team ...
December 21, 2012, Friday
Cyrus Pallonji Mistry, 43, currently the Deputy Chairman of Tata Sons has been a director of Tata Sons since 2006. Was appointed ...
December 18, 2012, Tuesday
The board of directors of Tata Sons today conferred the title of Chairman Emeritus to Ratan Tata, who retires on December 28. The ...
December 15, 2012, Saturday
Be your own man, Ratan Tata has advised Cyrus Mistry, who will succeed him at the helm of the $100-billion Tata Group two weeks ...
MORE ON MARKETS:
Upgrade To Premium Services
Business Standard is happy to inform you of the launch of "Business Standard Premium Services"
As a premium subscriber you get an across device unfettered access to a range of services which include:
- Access Exclusive content - articles, features & opinion pieces
- Weekly Industry/Genre specific newsletters - Choose multiple industries/genres
- Access to 17 plus years of content archives
- Set Stock price alerts for your portfolio and watch list and get them delivered to your e-mail box
- End of day news alerts on 5 companies (via email)
- NEW: Get seamless access to WSJ.com at a great price. No additional sign-up required.
In Partnership with
Welcome to the premium services of Business Standard brought to you courtesy FIS.
Kindly visit the Manage my subscription page to discover the benefits of this programme.
Team Business Standard