August 17, 2014, Sunday
Facebook's messaging service has now been shifted to a dedicated application. The author looks at why this move has got mixed ...
August 05, 2014, Tuesday
Recalling e-mails are quite rampant these days. But what do you do if you have pressed the send button 'by mistake' on your ...
October 28, 2013, Monday
Its the battle of the messengers. A look at the features of both the titans
May 03, 2013, Friday
The app also targets students of courses like MBA, BTech, BE, MCA and graduate courses as well
April 23, 2013, Tuesday
Indians preferred to stay connected with friends and family while on holiday and 42% of the travellers log more into social ...
March 23, 2013, Saturday
Line is among several apps from Asia challenging Facebook, Twitter and Microsoft's Skype as a way of communicating via mobile ...
MORE ON MARKETS:
Upgrade To Premium Services
Business Standard is happy to inform you of the launch of "Business Standard Premium Services"
As a premium subscriber you get an across device unfettered access to a range of services which include:
- Access Exclusive content - articles, features & opinion pieces
- Weekly Industry/Genre specific newsletters - Choose multiple industries/genres
- Access to 17 plus years of content archives
- Set Stock price alerts for your portfolio and watch list and get them delivered to your e-mail box
- End of day news alerts on 5 companies (via email)
- NEW: Get seamless access to WSJ.com at a great price. No additional sign-up required.
In Partnership with
Welcome to the premium services of Business Standard brought to you courtesy FIS.
Kindly visit the Manage my subscription page to discover the benefits of this programme.
Team Business Standard