7Seas Entertainment Ltd.
|BSE: 590116||Sector: IT|
|NSE: N.A.||ISIN Code: INE454F01010|
|BSE LIVE 15:30 | 27 Sep||Stock Is Not Traded.|
|NSE 05:30 | 01 Jan||Stock Is Not Traded.|
|BSE: 590116||Sector: IT|
|NSE: N.A.||ISIN Code: INE454F01010|
|BSE LIVE 15:30 | 27 Sep||Stock Is Not Traded.|
|NSE 05:30 | 01 Jan||Stock Is Not Traded.|
To the Members
The Directors have pleasure in presenting before you the Annual Report of the Companytogether with the Audited Statements of Accounts for the year ended 31st March 2016.
1. FINANCIAL SUMMARY/HIGHLIGHTS OPERATIONS STATE OF AFFAIRS:
The performance during the period ended 31st March 2016 has been as under:
2. DISCLOSURES UNDER SECTION 134(3) (l) OF THE COMPANIES ACT 2013:
There were no material changes and commitments affecting financial position of thecompany between 31st March and the date of Boards Report. (i.e. 11/08/2016).
The Company has changed its registered office from 6-3-1239/2/A Renuka Enclave IIIFloor Kotis Court Rajbhavan RoadSomajiguda Hyderabad-500082 Telangana to Plot no. 60Flat no. 301 3rd floor"Abhis Hiranya" Kavuri Hills MadhapurHyderabad-500033 Telangana w.e.f. 11.08.2016.
3. CHANGE IN THE NATURE OF BUSINESS IF ANY:
During the period under review and the date of Boards Report there was no changein the nature of Business.
4. PUBLIC DEPOSITS:
The Company has not accepted any deposits falling within the meaning of Section 73 ofthe Companies Act 2013 and the Companies (Acceptance of Deposits) Rules 2014 during thefinancial year under review.
5. TRANSFER TO RESERVES:
Directors have decided not to transfer any amount to reserves for the year.
Keeping the Companys expansion and growth plans in mind your Directors havedecided not to recommend dividend for the year.
7. REVISION OF FINANCIAL STATEMENTS:
There was no revision of the financial statements for the year under review
8. DISCLOSURE OF INTERNAL FINANCIAL CONTROLS:
The Internal Financial Controls with reference to financial statements as designed andimplemented by the Company are adequate. During the year under review no material orserious observation has been received from the Internal Auditors of the Company forinefficiency or inadequacy of such controls. The Company maintains appropriate system ofinternal control including monitoring procedures to ensure that all assets aresafeguarded against loss from unauthorized use or disposition. Company policiesguidelines and procedures provide for adequate checks and balances and are meant toensure that all transactions are authorized recorded and reported correctly.
9. DISCLOSURE OF ORDERS PASSED BY REGULATORS OR COURTS OR TRIBUNAL
No orders have been passed by any Regulator or Court or Tribunal which can have impacton the going concern status and the Companys operations in future.
10. PARTICULARS OF CONTRACTS OR ARRANGEMENT WITH RELATED PARTIES
The details of transactions/contracts/arrangements entered into by the Company withrelated party(ies) as defined under the provisions of Section 2(76) of the Companies Act2013 during the financial year under review are furnished in detail somewhere else inthe report (if applicable) and forms part of this Report.
11. BOARD MEETINGS DURING THE YEAR:
The Board of Directors duly met 10 (Ten) times on 02.05.2015 15.05.2015 30.05.201509.07.2015 14.08.2015 21.09.2015 30.09.2015 14.11.2015 12.02.2016 and 11.03.2016 inrespect of which meetings proper notices were given and the proceedings were properlyrecorded and signed in the Minutes Book maintained for the purpose.
12. CORPORATE GOVERNANCE:
A Separate section in the Annual Report titled "Report on CorporateGovernance" along with the Auditors Certificate on Corporate Governance asstipulated under Regulation 34 read with Schedule V of Securities and Exchange Board ofIndia (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations 2015.
13. EXTRACT OF ANNUAL RETURN:
As required pursuant to section 92(3) of the Companies Act 2013 and rule 12(1) of theCompanies (Management and Administration) Rules 2014 an extract of annual return in MGT9 as a part of this Annual Report Annexure I
14. RETIREMENTS AND RESIGNATIONS:
Mr. A. Seetarama Murthy Independent Director has resigned from the Company w.e.f30.09.2015. The Board places its sincere appreciation for the services rendered by Mr. A.Seetarama Murthy during his tenure as the director of the Company.
15. DIRECTORS/CEO/CFO AND KEY MANANGERIAL PERSONNEL:
Mrs. Sita Visalakshi Chimakurthy was appointed as Additional Director w.e.f 14.11.2015.Now the Board proposes her to appoint as director in independent category. Mrs L.Hemalatha retire by rotation and being eligible offers herself for re-appointment. TheBoard recommends the appointment of both the directors. The details of the directors beingappointed/re-appointed are given below:
16. DECLARATION FROM INDEPENDENT DIRECTORS ON ANNUAL BASIS:
The Company has received declarations from Mr. M. Rama Mohan Rao Mr. Kolli RamaKrishna Reddy and Mrs. Sita Visalakshi Chimakurthy Independent directors of the companyto the effect that they are meeting the criteria of independence as provided inSub-section (6) of Section 149 of the Companies Act 2013 and Regulation 25 of SEBI(Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations 2015.-Annexure-II
17. DIRECTORS RESPONSIBILITY STATEMENT:
In pursuance of section 134 (5) of the Companies Act 2013 the Directors herebyconfirm that:
a) In the preparation of the annual accounts the applicable accounting standards hadbeen followed along with proper explanation relating to material departures;
b) The Directors had selected such accounting policies and applied them consistentlyand made judgments and estimates that are reasonable and prudent so as to give a true andfair view of the state of affairs of the company at the end of the financial year and ofthe profit and loss of the company for that period;
c) The Directors had taken proper and sufficient care for the maintenance of adequateaccounting records in accordance with the provisions of this Act for safeguarding theassets of the company and for preventing and detecting fraud and other irregularities;
d) The Directors had prepared the annual accounts on a going concern basis; and
e) The Directors had laid down internal financial controls to be followed by thecompany and that such internal financial controls are adequate and were operatingeffectively.
f) The Directors had devised proper systems to ensure compliance with the provisions ofall applicable laws and that such systems were adequate and operating effectively.
18. INFORMATION ABOUT THE FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE / FINANCIAL POSITION OF THESUBSIDIARIES / ASSOCIATES:
The Company does not have any subsidiary. During the year neither any company became asubsidiary nor ceased as a subsidiary.
19. STATUTORY AUDITORS:
M/s. M.M Reddy & Co Chartered Accountants Statutory Auditors of the Companyretire at the ensuing Annual General Meeting and being eligible have expressed theirwillingness for reappointment. Your directors propose the re-appointment of M/s. M.M Reddy& Co Chartered Accountants as statutory auditors to hold office until the conclusionof the next Annual General Meeting of the company.
20. INTERNAL AUDITORS:
M/s. Chanamolu & Co. Chartered Accountants Hyderabad are the internal Auditors ofthe Company.
21. SECRETARIAL AUDIT:
Pursuant to the provisions of Section 134(3) (f) & Section 204 of the CompaniesAct 2013 Secretarial audit report as provided by M/s. S. S. Reddy & AssociatesPracticing Company Secretaries is annexed to this Report as annexure.
22. AUDIT REPORTS:
(a) Statutory Auditors Report:
The Board has duly reviewed the Statutory Auditors Report on the Accounts for theyear ended March 31 2016 and has noted that the same does not have any reservationqualification or adverse remarks. However the Board decided to further strengthen theexisting system and procedures to meet all kinds of challenges and that may occur in theindustry.
(b) Secretarial Audit Report:
The Board has duly reviewed the Secretarial Audit Report on the Compliances accordingto the provisions of section 204 of the Companies Act 2013 and does not have anyqualifications reservations or adverse remarks except that the Company does not have afull time Company Secretary and CFO. The Board is looking for a suitable candidate for thepost of full time Company Secretary and CFO and the vacancy will be filled soon.
23. CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY (CSR):
Since the company does not have the net worth of Rs. 500 Crores or more or turnover ofRs. 1000 Crores or more a net profit of Rs. 5 Crores or more during the financial yearsection 135 of the Companies Act 2013 relating to Corporate Social Responsibility is notapplicable and hence the Company need not adopt any Corporate Social ResponsibilityPolicy.
24. COMPLIANCE WITH SEBI (LISTING OBLIGATIONS AND DISCLOSURE REQUIREMENTS) REGULATIONS2015:
In compliance with SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations2015 the Company has signed uniform listing agreement with ASE Limited and BSE (IndonextModel) and framed the following policies which are available on Company's website i.e.www.7seasent.com
Board Diversity Policy
Policy on preservation of Documents
Risk Management Policy
Whistle Blower Policy
Familiarisation programme for Independent Directors
Anti Sexual Harrassment Policy
Related Party Policy
Code of Conduct
25. CONSERVATION OF ENERGY TECHNOLOGY ABSORPTION AND FOREIGN EXCHANGE OUTGO:
The required information as per Sec.134 of the Companies Act 2013 is providedhereunder:
A. Conservation of Energy:
Your Companys operations are not energy intensive. Adequate measures have beentaken to conserve energy wherever possible by using energy efficient computers andpurchase of energy efficient equipment.
B. Technology Absorption:
1. Research and Development (R&D): NIL
2. Technology absorption adoption and innovation: NIL
C. Foreign Exchange Earnings and Out Go:
Foreign Exchange Earnings: Rs. 5507000
Foreign Exchange Outgo: Rs.2480000
The assets of your Company are adequately insured.
27. PARTICULARS OF LOANS GUARANTEES OR INVESTMENTS:
The company has not given loans or Guarantees as per Section 186 of the Companies Act2013 during the year under review.
28. CREDIT & GUARANTEE FACILITIES:
The Company has availed Credit and Guarantee facilities from Indian Overseas Bank RajBhavan Road Branch during the year.
29. DISCLOSURE ABOUT COST AUDIT:
Cost Audit is not applicable to your Company.
30. RATIO OF REMUNERATION TO EACH DIRECTOR:
Under section 197(12) of the Companies Act 2013 and Rule 5(1)(2) & (3) of theCompanies(Appointment & Remuneration) Rules 2014 the ratio of ManagingDirectors (Mr. L. Maruti Sanker) and Whole-Time Directors (Mrs L. Hemalatha)remuneration to median employees is 2.94:1 and 1.76:1 respectively
31. NON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTORS COMPENSATION AND DISCLOSURES:
None of the Independent / Non-Executive Directors has any pecuniary relationship ortransactions with the Company which in the Judgment of the Board may affect theindependence of the Directors.
32. CEO/ CFO CERTIFICATION:
The Managing Director and CEO/ CFO certification of the financial statements for theyear 2015-16 is provided elsewhere in this Annual Report.
33. INDUSTRY BASED DISCLOSURES AS MANDATED BY THE RESPECTIVE LAWS GOVERNING THECOMPANY:
The Company is not a NBFC Housing Companies etc. and hence Industry based disclosuresis not required.
34. SECRETARIAL STANDARDS:
The company is in compliance with SS 1 & SS 2.
35. EVENT BASED DISCLOSURES:
During the year under review the Company has not taken up any of the followingactivities:
1. Issue of sweat equity share: The Company has not issued any sweat equityshares during the year under review and hence no information as per provisions of Section54(1)(d) of the Act read with Rule 8(13) of the Companies (Share Capital and Debenture)Rules 2014.
2. Issue of shares with differential rights: The Company has not issued anyshares with differential rights and hence no information as per provisions of Section43(a)(ii) of the Act read with Rule 4(4) of the Companies (Share Capital and Debenture)Rules 2014.
3. Issue of shares under employees stock option scheme: The Companyhas not issued any equity shares under Employees Stock Option Scheme during the year underreview and hence no information as per provisions of Section 62(1)(b) of the Act read withRule 12(9) of the Companies (Share Capital and Debenture) Rules 2014
4. Non- Exercising of voting rights : During the year under review therewere no instances of non-exercising of voting rights in respect of shares purchaseddirectly by employees under a scheme pursuant to Section 67(3) of the Act read with Rule16(4) of Companies (Share Capital and Debentures) Rules 2014.
5. Disclosure on purchase by company or giving of loans by it for purchase ofits shares: The company did not purchase or give any loans for purchase of its shares.
6. Buy back shares: The company did not buy-back any shares during the periodunder review.
7. Disclosure about revision: Since the company did not undergo anyrevision this clause is Not Applicable to the company for the period under review.
8. Preferential Allotment of Shares: The Company has allotted 4000000equity shares to the promoters and others on preferential basis on 21.09.2015 at an issueprice of Rs.10.10/- each and complied with SEBI (ICDR) Regulations and got listed onAhmedabad Stock Exchange.
36. EMPLOYEE RELATIONS AND REMUNERATION:
Your Directors are pleased to record their sincere appreciation of the contribution bythe staff at all levels in the improved performance of the Company.
None of the employees is drawing Rs. 850000/- and above per month or Rs.10200000/-and above in aggregate per annum the limits prescribed under Section 197(12) of CompaniesAct 2013 read with Rule 5 of Companies(Appointment & Remuneration Of ManagerialPersonnel) Rules 2014.
37. DISCLOSURE UNDER THE SEXUAL HARASSMENT OF WOMEN AT WORKPLACE (PREVENTIONPROHIBITION AND REDRESSAL) ACT 2013
The Company has in place an Anti Sexual Harassment Policy in line with the requirementsof The Sexual Harassment of Women at workplace (Prevention Prohibition and Redressal)Act 2013. Internal Complaint Committee (ICC) has been set up to redress complaintsreceived regarding sexual harassment. All employees are covered under this policy.
The following is the summary of sexual harassment complaints received and disposedduring the calendar year.
Your Directors wish to place on record their appreciation of the contribution made bythe employees at all levels for the continued growth and prosperity of your Company.
Your Directors also wish to place on record their appreciation of businessconstituents banks and other financial institutions other statutory authorities likeSEBI ROC Stock Exchanges NSDL CDSL etc and shareholders of the Company for theircontinued support for the growth of the Company.
CODE OF CONDUCT
The Company has formulated and implemented a Code of Conduct for Board Members andSenior Management of the Company. Requisite annual affirmations of compliance with therespective Codes have been made by the Directors and Senior Management of the Company.
Certificate of Code of Conduct for the year 2015-16 as per Regulation 17(5) read withRegulation 34(3) Schedule V of SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements)Regulations 2015.
7Seas Entertainment Limited is committed for conducting its business in accordance withthe applicable laws rules and regulations and with highest standards of business ethics.The Company has adopted a "Code of Ethics and Business Conduct" which isapplicable to all director officers and employees.
I hereby certify that all the Board Members and Senior Management have affirmed thecompliance with the Code of Ethics and Business Conduct under a certificate of Code ofConduct for the year 2015-16.