Aishwarya Technologies & Telecom Ltd.
|BSE: 532975||Sector: Telecom|
|NSE: N.A.||ISIN Code: INE778I01024|
|BSE LIVE 15:40 | 15 Dec||6.54||
|NSE 05:30 | 01 Jan||Stock Is Not Traded.|
Aishwarya Technologies & Telecom Ltd. (AISHWARYATECH) - Director Report
Company director report
To the Members
The Directors have pleasure in presenting before you the Annual Report ofthe Companytogether with the Consolidated Financial Audited Statements of Accounts for the year ended31st March 2016.
1. FINANCIAL SUMMARY/HIGHLIGHTS OPERATIONS STATE OF AFFAIRS:
The performance during the period ended 31st March 2016 has been as under:
(Rs. in lakhs)
2. EVENTS SUBSEQUENT TO THE DATE OF FINANCIAL STATEMENTS:
There were no material changes and commitments affecting financial position ofthecompany between 31st March and the date of Board's Report (i.e.11/08/2016)
3. CHANGE IN THE NATURE OF BUSINESS IF ANY:
During the period under review and the date of Board's Report there was no change inthe nature of Business.
4. PUBLIC DEPOSITS:
The Company has not accepted any deposits falling within the meaning of Section 73 ofthe Companies Act 2013 and the Companies (Acceptance of Deposits) Rules 2014 during thefinancial year under review.
5. TRANSFERTO RESERVES:
Directors have decided not to transfer any amount to reserves for the year.
Your Directors have decided not to recommend dividend for the year.
7. REVISION OF FINANCIAL STATEMENTS:
There was no revision of the financial statements for the year under review
8. DISCLOSURES UNDERSECTION 134(3) (I) OFTHE COMPANIES ACT 2013:
No material changes and commitments which could affect the Company's financial positionhave occurred between the ends of the financial year of the Company.
9. DISCLOSURE OF INTERNAL FINANCIAL CONTROLS:
The Internal Financial Controls with reference to financial statements as designed andimplemented by the Company are adequate. During the year under review no material orserious observation has been received from the Internal Auditors of the Company forinefficiency or inadequacy of such controls. The Company maintains appropriate system ofinternal control including monitoring procedures to ensure that all assets aresafeguarded against loss from unauthorized use or disposition. Company policiesguidelines and procedures provide for adequate checks and balances and are meant toensure that all transactions are authorized recorded and reported correctly.
10. DISCLOSURE OF ORDERS PASSED BY REGULATORS ORCOURTS ORTRIBUNAL:
No orders have been passed by any Regulator or Court or Tribunal which can have impacton the going concern status and the Company's operations in future.
11. PARTICULARS OF CONTRACTS OR ARRANGEMENT WITH RELATED PARTIES:
The details of transactions/contracts/arrangements entered into by the Company withrelated party(ies) as defined under the provisions of Section 2(76) of the Companies Act2013 during the financial year under review are furnished in detail somewhere else inthe report (if applicable) and forms part of this Report.
12. BOARD MEETINGS DURING THE YEAR:
The Board of Directors duly met 5 (five) times on 30.05.201514.08.2015 28.09.201514.11.2015 and 13.02.2016 in respect of which meetings proper notices were given and theproceedings were properly recorded and signed in the Minutes Book maintained for thepurpose.
13. CORPORATE GOVERNANCE:
A Separate section titled "Report on Corporate Governance" along with theAuditors' Certificate on Corporate Governance as stipulated under Regulation 34 read withSchedule V of Securities and Exchange Board of India (Listing Obligations and DisclosureRequirements) Regulations 2015 is attached to the annual report.
14. EXTRACT OF ANNUAL RETURN:
As required pursuant to section 92(3) of the Companies Act 2013 and rule 12(1) of theCompanies (Management and Administration) Rules 2014 an extract of annual return in MGT9 as a part of this Annual Report-Annexure I
15. RETIREMENTS AND RESIGNATIONS:
During the year no director has resigned from the Company. Mr. G. Rama Krishna Reddyretires by rotation and being eligible offers himself for re-appointment. Your directorsrecommend his reappointment.
16. APPOINTMENT / RE- APPOINTMENT OF DIRECTORS/CEO/CFO AND KEY MANANGERIAL PERSONNEL:
During the year there is no change in the Board of the Company.
Mr. G. Rama Krishna Reddy retires by rotation and being eligible offers himself forreappointment.
17. DECLARATION FROM INDEPENDENT DIRECTORS ON ANNUAL BASIS:
The Company has received declarations from Mr.D. Venkata Subbiah Mr. K. Rajender Reddyand Mr. M. Kesavaiah Independent directors of the company to the effect that they aremeeting the criteria of independence as provided in Sub-section (6) of Section 149 of theCompanies Act 2013 and Regulation 25 of SEBI (Listing Obligations and DisclosureRequirements) Regulations 2015.-Annexure-ll
18. DIRECTOR'S RESPONSIBILITY STATEMENT:
In pursuance of section 134 (5) of the Companies Act 2013 the Directors herebyconfirm that:
a) In the preparation of the annual accounts the applicable accounting standards hadbeen followed along with proper explanation relating to material departures;
b) The Directors had selected such accounting policies and applied them consistentlyand made judgments and estimates that are reasonable and prudent so as to give a true andfair view of the state of affairs of the company at the end of the financial year and ofthe profit and loss of the company for that period;
c) The Directors had taken proper and sufficient care for the maintenance of adequateaccounting records in accordance with the provisions of this Act for safeguarding theassets of the company and for preventing and detecting fraud and other irregularities;
d) The Directors had prepared the annual accounts on a going concern basis; and
e) The Directors had laid down internal financial controls to be followed by thecompany and that such internal financial controls are adequate and were operatingeffectively.
f) The Directors had devised proper systems to ensure compliance with the provisions ofall applicable laws and that such systems were adequate and operating effectively.
19. INFORMATION ABOUT THE FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE I FINANCIAL POSITION OFTHE SUBSIDIARIES /ASSOCIATES:
Your Company has one subsidiary Company M/s. Bhashwanth Power Projects Private Limited.
In accordance with Section 129(3) of the Companies Act 2013 a statement containingsalient features of the financial statements of the subsidiary companies in Form AOC1 isprovided at Annexure-IV. In accordance with third proviso to Section 136(1) of theCompanies Act 2013 the Annual Report of your Company containing therein its auditedstandalone and the consolidated financial statements has been placed on the website of theCompany at www.aishwaryatechtele.com.
Further audited financial statements together with related information and otherreports of each of the subsidiary companies have also been placed on the website of theCompany at www.aishwaryatechtele.com.
20. STATUTORY AUDITORS:
M/s. Ramana Reddy & Associates Chartered Accountants Statutory Auditors of theCompany retire at the ensuing Annual General Meeting and being eligible have expressedtheir willingness for reappointment. Your directors propose the appointment of M/s. RamanaReddy & Associates Chartered Accountants as statutory auditors to hold office untilthe conclusion of the nextAnnual General Meeting of the company.
The Board recommends the re-appointment of M/s. Ramana Reddy & AssociatesChartered Accountants as the statutory auditors of the Company from the conclusion of thisAnnual General meeting till the conclusion of the nextAnnual General Meeting.
21. INTERNAL AUDITORS:
M/s. CSVR & Associates Chartered Accountants Hyderabad are the internal Auditorsof the Company.
22. SECRETARIAL AUDIT:
Pursuant to the provisions of Section 134(3) (f) & Section 204 of the CompaniesAct 2013 Secretarial audit report as provided by M/s. S. S. Reddy & AssociatesPracticing Company Secretaries is annexed to this Report as annexure.
23. AUDIT REPORTS:
(a) Statutory Auditors Report:
The Board has duly reviewed the Statutory Auditor's Report on the Accounts for the yearended March 31 2016 and has noted that the same does not have any reservationqualification or adverse remarks. However the Board decided to further strengthen theexisting system and procedures to meet all kinds of challenges that may occur in theindustry.
(b) Secretarial Audit Report:
The Board has duly reviewed the Secretarial Audit Report on the Compliances accordingto the provisions of section 204 of the Companies Act 2013 and does not have anyqualifications reservations or adverse remarks.
24. CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY (CSR):
Since the Company does not have the net worth of Rs. 500 Crores or more or turnover ofRs. 1000 Crores or more a net profit of Rs. 5 Crores or more during the financial yearor Section 135 of the Companies Act 2013 relating to Corporate Social Responsibility isnot applicable and hence the Company need not adopt any Corporate Social ResponsibilityPolicy.
25. COMPLIANCE WITH SEBI (LISTING OBLIGATIONS AND DISCLOSURE REQUIREMENTS) REGULATIONS2015:
In compliance with SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations2015 the Company has signed uniform listing agreement with BSE Limited and framed thefollowing policies which are available on Company's website i.e.
Board Diversity Policy
Policy on preservation of Documents
Risk Management Policy
Whistle Blower Policy
Familiarisation programme for Independent Directors
Anti-Sexual Harrassment Policy
Related Party Policy
Code of Conduct
26. CONSERVATION OF ENERGY TECHNOLOGY ABSORPTION AND FOREIGN EXCHANGEOUTGO:
The required information as per Sec.134 of the Companies Act2013 is provided hereunder:
A. Conservation of Energy:
Your Company's operations are not energy intensive. Adequate measures have been takento conserve energy wherever possible by using energy efficient computers and purchase ofenergy efficient equipment.
B. Technology Absorption:
1. Research and Development (R&D): NIL
2. Technology absorption adoption and innovation: NIL
C. Foreign Exchange Earnings and Out Go:
Foreign Exchange Earnings: NIL Foreign Exchange Outgo: Rs.2786.87 Lakhs
The properties and assets of your Company are adequately insured.
28. PARTICULARS OF LOANS GUARANTEES OR INVESTMENTS:
The company has not given loans or Guarantees during the year under review.
29. CREDIT & GUARANTEE FACILITIES:
The Company has been availing Credit and Guarantee facilities from State Bank ofHyderabad S.P. Road and Bellavista Branches during the year.
30. DISCLOSURE ABOUT COST AUDIT:
Cost Audit is not applicable to your Company.
31. RATIO OF REMUNERATION TO EACH DIRECTOR:
Under section 197(12) of the Companies Act 2013 and Rule 5(1)(2) & (3) of theCompanies(Appointment & Remuneration) Rules 2014 the ratio of remuneration ofmanaging director (Mr. G. Rama Manohar Reddy) and whole time director (Mrs. G. AmulyaReddy) to median employees is 0.76:1 and 0.53:1 respectively.
32. NON-EXECUTIVE DIRECTORS'COMPENSATION AND DISCLOSURES:
None of the Independent / Non-Executive Directors has any pecuniary relationship ortransactions with the Company which in the Judgment of the Board may affect theindependence of the Directors.
33. CEO/CFO CERTIFICATION:
The Managing Director and CEO/ CFO certification of the financial statements for theyear 2015-16 is provided elsewhere in this Annual Report.
34. INDUSTRY BASED DISCLOSURES AS MANDATED BY THE RESPECTIVE LAWS GOVERNING THECOMPANY:
The Company is not a NBFC Housing Companies etc. and hence Industry based disclosuresis not required.
35. SECRETARIAL STANDARDS:
The company is in compliance with SS 1 & SS 2.
36. EVENT BASED DISCLOSURES:
During the year under review the Company has not taken up any of the followingactivities:
1. Issue of sweat equity share: The Company has not issued any sweat equity sharesduring the year under review and hence no information as per provisions of Section54(1)(d) of the Act read with Rule 8(13) of the Companies (Share Capital and Debenture)Rules 2014.
2. Issue of shares with differential rights: The Company has not issued any shareswith differential rights and hence no information as per provisions of Section 43(a)(ii)of the Act read with Rule 4(4) of the Companies (Share Capital and Debenture) Rules 2014.
3. Issue of shares under employee's stock option scheme: The Company has not issuedany equity shares under Employees Stock Option Scheme during the year under review andhence no information as per provisions of Section 62(1)(b) of the Act read with Rule 12(9)of the Companies (Share Capital and Debenture) Rules 2014
4. Non- Exercising of voting rights : During the year under review there were noinstances of non-exercising of voting rights in respect of shares purchased directly byemployees under a scheme pursuant to Section 67(3) of the Act read with Rule 16(4) ofCompanies (Share Capital and Debentures) Rules 2014.
5. Disclosure on purchase by company or giving of loans by it for purchase of itsshares: The company did not purchase or give any loans for purchase of its shares.
6. Buy back shares: The company did not buy-back any shares during the periodunder review.
7. Disclosure about revision: Since the company did not undergo any revisionthis clause is Not Applicable to the company for the period under review.
8. Preferential Allotment of Shares: The company did not allot any shares onpreferential basis during the period under review.
37. EMPLOYEE RELATIONS AND REMUNERATION:
Your Directors are pleased to record their sincere appreciation of the contribution bythe staff at all levels in the improved performance of the Company.
None of the employees is drawing Rs. 850000/- and above per month or Rs.10200000/-and above in aggregate per annum the limits prescribed under Section 197(12) of CompaniesAct 2013 read with Rule 5 of Companies(Appointment & Remuneration Of ManagerialPersonnel) Rules 2014.
38. DISCLOSURE UNDER THE SEXUAL HARASSMENT OF WOMEN AT WORKPLACE
(PREVENTION PROHIBITION AND REDRESSAL) ACT 2013
The Company has in place an Anti Sexual Harassment Policy in line with the requirementsof The Sexual Harassment of Women at workplace (Prevention Prohibition and Redressal)Act 2013. Internal Complaint Committee (ICC) has been set up to redress complaintsreceived regarding sexual harassment. All employees are covered under this policy.
The following is the summary of sexual harassment complaints received and disposedduring the calendaryear.
Your Directors wish to place on record their appreciation of the contribution made bythe employees at all levels for the continued growth and prosperity of your Company.
Your Directors also wish to place on record their appreciation of businessconstituents banks and other financial institutions other statutory authorities likeSEBI ROC Stock Exchanges NSDL CDSLetcand shareholders of the Company for theircontinued support for the growth of the Company.
Code of Conduct
The Company has formulated and implemented a Code of Conduct for Board Members andSenior Management of the Company. Requisite annual affirmations of compliance with therespective Codes have been made by the Directors and Senior Management of the Company.
Certificate of Code of Conduct for the year 2015-16 as per Regulation 17(5) read withRegulation 34(3) Schedule V of SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements)Regulations 2015.
Aishwarya Technologies and Telecom Limited is committed for conducting its business inaccordance with the applicable laws rules and regulations and with highest standards ofbusiness ethics. The Company has adopted a "Code of Ethics and Business Conduct"which is applicable to all director officers and employees.
We hereby certify that all the Board Members and Senior Management have affirmed thecompliance with the Code of Ethics and Business Conduct under a certificate of Code ofConduct for the year 2015-16.