To the Members of Allied Computers International (Asia) Limited
Report on the Financial Statements
1. We have audited the accompanying financial statements of "Allied ComputersInternational (Asia) Limited"("the Company")which comprise the BalanceSheet as at March 31 2015 and the statement of Profit and loss and Cash flow statementfor the year then ended and a summary of significant accounting policies and otherexplanatory information.
Management's Responsibility for the Financial Statements
2. Management is responsible for the preparation of these financial statements thatgive a true and fair view of the financial position financial performance and cash flowsof the Company in accordance with the Accounting Standards referred to in sub-section (3C)of section 211 of the Companies Act 1956 ("the Act"). This responsibilityincludes the design implementation and maintenance of internal control relevant to thepreparation and presentation of the financial statements that give a true and fair viewand are free from material misstatement whether due to fraud or error.
3. Our responsibility is to express an opinion on these financial statements based onour audit. We have conducted our audit in accordance with the Standards on Auditing issuedby the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. Those Standards require that we complywith ethical requirements and plan and perform the audit to obtain reasonable assuranceabout whether the financial statements are free from material misstatement.
4. An audit involves performing procedures to obtain audit evidence about the amountsand disclosures in the financial statements. The procedures selected depend on theauditor's judgment including the assessment of the risks of material misstatement of thefinancial statements whether due to fraud or error. In making those risk assessments theauditor considers internal control relevant to the Company's preparation and fairpresentation of the financial statements in order to design audit procedures that areappropriate in the circumstances. An audit also includes evaluating the appropriateness ofaccounting policies used and the reasonableness of the accounting estimates made bymanagement as well as evaluating the overall presentation of the financial statements.
5. We believe that the audit evidence we have obtained is sufficient and appropriate toprovide a basis for our audit opinion.
6. In our opinion and to the best of our information and according to the explanationsgiven to us the financial statements give the information required by the Act in themanner so required and give a true and fair view in conformity with the accountingprinciples generally accepted in India:
i) in the case of the Balance Sheet of the state of affairs of the Company as at 31stMarch 2015;
ii) in the case of the statement of Profit and Loss of the profit for the year endedon that date;
iii) in the case of the Cash Flow Statement of the cash flows for the year ended onthat date.
Report on Other Legal and Regulatory Requirements
7. As required by the Companies (Auditor's Report) Order 2003 ("theOrder"issued by the Central Government of India in terms of sub-section (4A) ofSection 227 of the Act we give in the Annexure a statement on the matters specified inparagraphs 4 and 5 of the Order.
8. As required by section 227(3) of the Act we report that:
a) we have obtained all the information and explanations which to the best of ourknowledge and belief were necessary for the purposes of our audit;
b) in our opinion proper books of account as required by law have been kept by theCompany so far as appears from our examination of those books;
c) the Balance Sheet and the statement of Profit and loss Account dealt with by thisreport are in agreement with the books of accounts;
d) in our opinion the Balance Sheet and the statement of Profit and loss Accountcomply with the Accounting Standards referred to in sub-section (3C) of section 211 of theAct and
e) on the basis of written representations received from the directors as on March 312015 and taken on record by the Board of Directors none of the directors is disqualifiedas on March 31 2015 from being appointed as a director in terms of clause (g) ofsub-section (1) of section 274 of the Act
f) Since the Central Government has not issued any notification as to the rate at whichthe cess is to be paid under section 441A of the Companies Act 1956 nor has it issued anyRules under the said section prescribing the manner in which such cess is to be paid nocess is due and payable by the Company.
|Place: Mumbai ||For M/S Chirag C Mehta & Co. |
|Date: 29th May 2015 ||Chartered Accountant FRN:- 132696W |
| ||SD/- |
| ||(Chirag Mehta) |
| ||Proprietor |
| ||M.Ship No.: 122852 |