M/S. ANGELS ENTERPRISES LIMITED
The Board of Directors are pleasure the Annual Report of the Company for the financialyear ended 31st March 2013.
1. FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS :
|Particulars || |
Current Yr. 31.03.2013
| || |
|Total Income/Loss ||1780385 ||25250 |
|Less: Total Expenses ||1677973.85 ||26304 |
|Profit Before Tax ||102411.15 ||-1054 |
|Profit/Loss after Tax ||70766.15 ||-1054 |
2. FINANCIAL PERFORMANCE
During the year under review Your Company has recorded a total income of Rs.1780385/- against Rs. 25250.00/- in the previous year with total increase of Rs.1755135. Net Profit before taxation for the financial year ended on 31st March 2013increased to Rs. 102411.15/- against a loss of Rs. 1054.00/- in the previous year.Consequently the Profit after tax increase to Rs. 70766.15/- from loss of Rs.-1054.00/-as in the previous year.
The Board of Directors has not declared any dividend during the year due to inadequacyof profits.
4. DEPOSITS :
During the year under review Your Company has not accepted the deposits under section58A of the Companies Act 1956 and Companies (Acceptance of deposits) Rules 1975 asamended upto date.
To appoint M/s. Ashok R. Gupta & Co. Chartered Accountants as the StatutoryAuditors of the Company in place of M/s. Garg Agrawal & Agrawal to hold office fromthe conclusion of this meeting until the conclusion of the next Annual General Meeting ofthe company and to fix their remuneration.
6. PARTICULARS OF EMPLOYEES
As required by the provision of section 217(2A) of the Companies ACT 1956. Read withthe Companies (particulars of employee) rules 1975 as amended no employee was in receiptof remuneration exceeding 60 00000/- per annum or 5 00000/- per month for any partthereof.
Mr. Parag Mittal Mr. Amit Kumar Saxena Mr. Ghanshyam Sharma and Mr. Rajeev Jain wereappointed by the Board of Directors in their meeting held on 31st January2013 25th November 2012 21st May 2013 and 25th November2012 respectively.
Further Mr. Manish Kumar Garg Mr. Ankit Modi Mr. Rakesh Jain and Mr. Rajeev Jain haveresigned from the directorship of the company w.e.f 26th November 2012 26thNovember 2012 21st May 2013 and 25th June 2013.
In terms of Section 260 of the Companies Act 1956 they hold office upto the date ofthis Annual General Meeting of the Company. Pursuant to Section 257 of the Companies Act1956 the Company has received notice along with a deposit of Rs. 500/- each from themoffering their candidature for appointment as Directors liable to retire by rotation.
8. COMPLIACE CERTIFICATE
A Certificate of compliance by a Company Secretary in practice referred to in theproviso to sub-section (1) of Section 383A of the Companies Act 1956 read with Rule 2(b)2(c) & Rule 3 of the Companies (Compliance Certificate) Rules 2001 is annexedherewith as Annexure-A.
9. ENERGY TECHNOLOGY & FOREIGN EXCHANGE:
Information in accordance with the provision of Section 217 (I) (e) of the CompaniesAct 1956 read with Companies (Disclosure of Particulars in the Report of Board ofDirectors) Rules 1988 being not relevant/significant are not given. There was no aforeign exchange earnings or outgo during the year under review.
10. DIRECTORS RESPONSIBILITY STATEMENTS
Pursuant to section 217 (2AA) of the Companies Act 1956 it is hereby confirmed:-
(i) That in the preparation of the accounts for the financial year ended 31st March2013 the applicable accounting standards have been followed along with proper explanationrelating to material departures.
(ii) That the directors have selected such accounting policies and applied themconsistently and made judgments and estimates that were reasonable and prudent so as togive a true and fair view of the state of affairs of the company at the end of thefinancial year and of the profit of the company for the year under review.
(iii) That the directors have taken proper and sufficient care for the maintenance ofadequate accounting records in accordance with the provisions of the Companies Act 1956for safeguarding the assets of the company and for preventing and detecting fraud andother irregularities;
(iv) That the Directors have prepared the accounts for the financial year ended 31stMarch 2013 on a going concern basis.
The board wishes to express and place on records its gratitude for the faith reposed inand cooperation extended to the company by the shareholders of the company. Your directorswish to place on record their deep sense of appreciation for the devoted and sincereservices of the executives staff and workers of the company for its success.
| ||For and on behalf of the board || |
| ||ANGELS ENTERPRISES LIMITED || |
| ||Sd/- ||Sd/- |
| ||GHANSHYAM SHARMA ||PARAG MITTAL |
| ||(DIRECTOR) ||(DIRECTOR) |
|Place: New Delhi || || |
|Date: 02/09/2013 || || |
Compliance Certificate (Rule 3)
Nominal Capital Rs. 50000000/-
M/s. Angels Enterprises Limited
202A Arunachal Building
New Delhi -110 001
We have examined the registers records books and papers of M/s. Angels EnterprisesLimited having registered office at 202A Arunachal Building Barakhamba Road New Delhi-110 001 as required to be maintained under the Companies Act 1956 (the Act) and theRules made thereunder and also the provisions contained in the Memorandum and Articles ofAssociation of the Company for the Financial Year ended as on 31st March 2013. In ouropinion and to the best of my information and according to the examination carried out byus and explanations furnished to us by the Company we certify that in respect of theaforesaid financial year.
1. The company has kept and maintained all Registers as stated in Annexure"A" to this certificate as per the provisions and the rules made thereunder and all entries therein have been duly recorded.
2. The company has duly filed the Forms and Returns as stated in Annexure"B" to this certificate with the Registrar of the companies within the timeprescribed under the Act and the rules made thereunder.
3. The Company being a public limited company no comments are required.
4. The Board of Directors duly met 15 (Fifteen) times on 07.05.2012 14.07.201218.07.2012 03.08.2012 28.08.2012 27.09.2012 26.10.2012 29.10.2012 15.11.201225.11.2012 26.11.2012 30.11.2012 18.12.2012 31.01.2013 and 30.03.2013 in respect ofwhich meetings proper notices were given and the proceedings were properly recorded andsigned including the circular resolutions passed in the Minutes Book maintained for thepurpose.
5. The Company closed its Register of Members from 26.09.2012 to 27.09.2012 andnecessary compliance was made.
6. The Annual General Meeting of the Company for the financial year ended 31st March2012 was held on 27.09.2012 after giving due notice to the members of the company &the resolutions passed thereat were duly recorded in the Minutes Book maintained for thispurpose.
7. No Extra-ordinary General Meeting was held during the financial year.
8. The Company has not advanced any loans to its Directors or persons or firms orcompanies referred to under Section 295 of the Act.
9. The company has not entered into any contracts falling within the purview of Section297 of the Act.
10. The Company has made necessary entries in the register maintained u/s 301(1) of theAct.
11. As there were no instances falling within purview of Section 314 of the Act thecompany has not obtained any approvals from the Board of Directors members or CentralGovernment as the case may be.
12. The Company has not issued any duplicate share certificates during the financialyear but some share certificates are splitted and new share certificate issued asrequested by members as per the provisions of the Act
13. The Company
(i) has neither made any allotment of equity shares and nor has lodged the transmissionof shares in accordance with the provisions of the Act.
(ii) has not deposited any amount in a separate Bank Account as no dividend wasdeclared during the financial year.
(iii) was not required to post dividend warrants to any member of the company as nodividend was declared during the financial year.
(iv) no amount is lying in the Books of Accounts of the Company in respect of unpaiddividend application money due for refund matured deposits matured debentures and theinterest accrued thereon which have remained unclaimed or unpaid for a period of sevenyears required to be transferred to the Investor Education and Protection Fund.
(v) has duly complied with the requirements of the Section 217 of the Act.
14. The Board of Directors of the company is duly constituted. Mr. Amit Kumar SaxenaMr. Rajeev Jain and Mr. Parag Mittal were appointed as Additional Directors of the companyw.e.f. 25.11.2012 and 31.01.2013 respectively. Further Mr. Ankit Modi and Mr. Manish KumarGarg has resigned from the Directorship of the company w.e.f. 26.11.2012.
15. The provisions of Section 269 of the Act are not applicable to the company.
16. The company has not appointed any sole selling agents during the financial year.
17. The company was not required to obtain any approvals of Central Government CompanyLaw Board Regional Director Registrar of Companies or such other authorities as may beprescribed under the various provisions of the Act.
18. The directors have disclosed their interest in other firms/companies to the Boardof Directors pursuant to the provision Section 299 of the Act.
19. The company has not issued equity shares during the financial year.
20. The company has not bought back any shares during the financial year.
21. There was no redemption of preference shares or debentures during the financialyear.
22. There were no transactions necessitating the company to keep in abeyance right todividend right shares and bonus shares pending registration of transfer of shares.
23. The Company has not invited/accepted any deposits including any loans fallingwithin the purview of Section 58A during the financial year.
24. The Company has not obtained any loans & limits against the mortgage of assetsof the company during the year. As per provisions of Section 293(1)(d) of the Act.
25. The company has not made loans and advances to other bodies corporate in compliancewith the provisions of the Act and has made necessary entries in the register kept for thepurpose.
26. The company has not altered the provisions of the memorandum with respect tosituation of the companys registered office from one state to another during theyear under scrutiny.
27. The company has not altered the provisions of the memorandum with respect to theobjects of the company during the year under scrutiny.
28. The company has not altered the provisions of the memorandum with respect to nameof the company during the year under scrutiny.
29. The company has not altered the provisions of the memorandum with respect to ShareCapital of the company during the year under scrutiny.
30. The company has not altered its articles of association during the financial year.
31. There was no prosecution initiated against or show cause notices received by thecompany during the financial year for offences under the Act.
32. The company has not received any money as security from its employees during thefinancial year.
33. Since the Company has not constituted any provident fund under Section 418 of theAct therefore the provisions of Section 418 are not applicable.
|Date: 02nd September 2013 || |
|Place: New Delhi || |
| ||For S.K. Jha & Associates |
| ||Company Secretaries |
| ||Sd/- |
| ||Sanjay Kumar Jha |
| ||Prop. |
| ||(C.P. No.:3749) |
1. Register of Members u/s 150
2. Copies of Annual Return u/s 163
3. Minutes Book of General Meeting u/s 193
4. Minutes Book of Board Meeting u/s 193
5. Books of Accounts u/s 209 (1)
6. Register of Contracts companies & Firms in which Directors are interested u/s301
7. Register of Directors u/s 303
8. Register of Directors etc shareholding u/s 307
Documents Filed by M/s. Angels Enterprises Limited in the office of Registrar ofCompanies
|S.NO. ||Documents ||Date of filing ||Subject |
|1. ||Form 32 ||20-12-2012 ||For appointment of Mr. Rajeev Jain and Mr. Amit Kumar Saxena as Director |
|2. ||Form 32 ||22-12-2012 ||For Resignation of Mr. Manish Kumar Garg and Mr. Ankit Modi form the Directorship of the company |
|3. ||Form-23AC 23ACA Balance Sheet Along with Notice Directors Report & Auditors Report for the year ended on 31- 03-2012 attached as annexure. ||20-02-2013 ||For the year ended as on 31-03-2012 |
|4. ||Form-23AC 23ACA Balance Sheet Along with Notice Directors Report & Auditors Report for the year ended on 31- 03-2011 attached as annexure. ||16-07-2012 ||For the year ended as on 31-03-2011. |
|5. ||Form 20B along with the Annual Return for the financial year ended on 31-03- 2011 attached. ||12-07-2012 ||For the year ended as on 31-03-2011. |
|6. ||Form 66 along with the Compliance Certificate for the financial year ended on 31-03-2012 attached. ||27-10-2012 ||For the year ended as on 31-03-2012. |