NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE TWENTY-NINTH ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF THE MEMBERS OFANJANI SYNTHETICS LIMITED WILL BE HELD AT THE FACTORY OF THE COMPANY AT PLOT NO.140,SAIJPUR, GOPALPUR, PIRANA ROAD, PIPLEJ, AHMEDABAD-382405, GUJARAT, INDIA ON FRIDAY, THE27TH DAY OF SEPTEMBER, 2013 AT 11.00 A.M. TO TRANSACT THE FOLLOWING BUSINESS:
1. To receive, consider and adopt Audited Balance Sheet as at 31st March, 2013 and theStatement of Profit & Loss for the year ended on that date and the reports of theDirectors' and the Auditors' thereon.
2. To appoint a Director in place of Mr. Manoj Lunia being eligible offers him-self forreappointment.
3. To appoint Auditor and to fix their remuneration and in this regard to consider andif thought fit, to pass with or without modification(s) the following resolution as anOrdinary Resolution:
"RESOLVED THAT M/s. Nahta Jain & Associates, Chartered Accountants ofAhmedabad [FRN: 106801W] be and are hereby appointed as the Statutory Auditors of theCompany for the financial year 2013-14, to hold office as such from the conclusion of thisAnnual General Meeting till the conclusion of the next Annual General Meeting at aremuneration as to be decided by the Board of Directors in consultation with them, apartfrom out-of-pocket expenses that may be incurred by them for the purpose of Audit."
|PLACE : AHMEDABAD ||BY ORDER OF THE BOARD |
|DATE : 28.05.2013 ||FOR, ANJANI SYNTHETICS LIMITED |
|Regd. Office : ||[VASUDEV S. AGARWAL] |
|244, New Cloth Market, ||Chairman and MD |
|O/s. Raipur Gate, || |
|Ahmedabad- 380002, Gujarat, INDIA || |
1. A MEMBER ENTITLED TO ATTEND AND VOTE AT THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING (THE"MEETING") IS ENTITLED TO APPOINT A PROXY TO ATTEND AND VOTE ON A POLL INSTEADOF HIMSELF/HERSELF AND THE PROXY NEED NOT BE A MEMBER OF THE COMPANY. THE INSTRUMENTAPPOINTING THE PROXY SHOULD, HOWEVER, BE DEPOSITED AT THE REGISTERED OFFICE OF THE COMPANYNOT LESS THAN FORTY-EIGHT HOURS BEFORE THE COMMENCEMENT OF THE MEETING.
2. Corporate members intending to send their authorised representatives to attend theMeeting are requested to send to the Company a certified copy of the Board Resolutionauthorizing their representative to attend and vote on their behalf at the Meeting.
3. Members/ proxies are requested to bring their copies of Annual Report along withduly filed and signed attendance sheets attached with it for attending the meeting.
4. Members desiring any information on the Accounts are requested to write to theCompany at least one week before the meeting, so as to enable the Management to keep theinformation ready. Replies will be provided only at the meeting.
5. Members are requested to notify the Company of any change in their address (in full)with the postal area pin code number, quoting their folio numbers.
6. In case of joint holders attending the Meeting, only such joint holder who is higherin the order of names will be entitled to vote.
7. The Register of Members and Share Transfer Register of the Company will remainclosed from 23rd September, 2013 to 27th September, 2013 (both days inclusive).
8. SHAREPRO SERVICES (INDIA) PVT. LTD. having its registered office at 416-420,Devnandan Mall, Opp. Sanyas Ashram, Ashram Road, Ahmedabad-380 006 are Registrars andShare Transfer Agents for Company's shares in Demat and Physical Form. The members arerequested to please ensure that their shares are converted into Demat Form.
9. Additional information as required in terms of paragraph VI(A) of the Clause 49 ofthe Listing Agreement on Director seeking re-appointment at the ensuing Annual GeneralMeeting is as under:
Mr. Manoj Lunia is Independent Non-Executive Director of the Company. He is having goodexperience in the filed of accounts and finance. He has been associated with the Companysince 2005. He is Chairman of the Audit Committee, Remuneration Committee and ShareholdersTransfer and Grievances Committee of the Company. Mr. Lunia retires by rotation and beingeligible offers himself for re-appointment.
10. Relevant documents referred to in the accompanying Notice are open for inspectionby the members at the Registered Office of the Company on all working days, exceptSaturdays, between 11.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. up to the date of the Meeting.
11. The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has mandated the submission ofPermanent Account Number (PAN) by every participant in securities market. Members holdingshares in electronic form are, therefore, requested to submit the PAN to their DepositoryParticipants with whom they are maintaining their demat accounts. Members holding sharesin physical form can submit their PAN details to the Company/ Registrars and TransferAgents, SHAREPRO SERVICES (INDIA) PVT. LTD.
12. Members who hold shares in physical form in multiple folios in identical names orjoint holding in the same order of names are requested to send the share certificates toSHAREPRO SERVICES (INDIA) PVT. LTD. for consolidation into a single folio.
| ||BY ORDER OF THE BOARD |
| ||FOR, ANJANI SYNTHETICS LIMITED |
|PLACE : AHMEDABAD ||[VASUDEV S. AGARWAL] |
|DATE : 28.05.2013 ||Chairman and MD |