To the Members of Anka India Limited
Report on the Standalone Financial Statements
1. We have audited the accompanying financial statements of Anka India Limited("the Company") which comprise the Balance Sheet as at March 31 2015 theStatement of Profit and Loss and Cash Flow Statement for the year then ended and asummary of significant accounting policies and other explanatory information.
Management's Responsibility for the (Standalone) * Financial Statements
2. The management and Board of Directors of the Company are responsible for the mattersstated in Section 134(5) of the Companies Act 2013 ('the act') with respect to thepreparation of these financial statements that give a true and fair view of the financialposition financial performance and cash flows of the Company in accordance with theaccounting principles generally accepted in India including the Accounting Standardsspecified under Section 133 of the Act read with rule 7 of Companies (Accounts) Rules2014. This responsibility includes maintenance of adequate accounting records inaccordance with the provisions of the Act for safeguarding the assets of the Company andfor preventing and detecting frauds and other irregularities; selection and application ofappropriate accounting policies; making judgments and estimates that are reasonable andprudent; design implementation and maintenance of adequate internal financial controlsthat are operating effectively for ensuring the accuracy and completeness of theaccounting records relevant to the preparation and presentation of the financialstatements that give a true and fair view and are free from material misstatement whetherdue to fraud or error.
3. Our responsibility is to express an opinion on these financial statements based onour audit. We have taken into account the provisions of the Act the accounting andauditing standards and matters which are required to be included in the audit report underthe provisions of the Act and the Rules made thereunder. We conducted our audit inaccordance with the Standards on Auditing specified under Section 143(10) of the Act.Those Standards require that we comply with ethical requirements and plan and perform theaudit to obtain reasonable assurance about whether the financial statements are free frommaterial misstatement.
4. An audit involves performing procedures to obtain audit evidence about the amountsand disclosures in the financial statements. The procedures selected depend on theauditor's judgment including the assessment of the risks of material misstatement of thefinancial statements whether due to fraud or error. In making those risk assessments theauditor considers internal financial control relevant to the Company's preparation of thefinancial statements that give a true and fair view in order to design audit proceduresthat are appropriate in the circumstances but not for the purpose of expressing anopinion on whether the Company has in place an adequate internal financial controls systemover financial reporting and the operating effectiveness of such controls An audit alsoincludes evaluating the appropriateness of accounting policies used and the reasonablenessof the accounting estimates made by the Company's management and Board of Directors aswell as evaluating the overall presentation of the financial statements.
5. We believe that the audit evidence we have obtained is sufficient and appropriate toprovide a basis for our audit opinion.
6. In our opinion and to the best of our information and according to the explanationsgiven to us the aforesaid financial statements give the information required by the Actin the manner so required and give a true and fair view in conformity with the accountingprinciples generally accepted in India of the state of affairs of the Company as at 31stMarch 2015 its profit/loss and its cash flows for the year ended on that date.
Report on Other Legal and Regulatory Requirements
7. As required by the Companies (Auditor's Report) Order 2015 ("the Order")issued by the Central Government of India in terms of sub-section (11) of section143 ofthe Act we give in the Annexure astatement on the matters Specified in paragraphs 3 and 4of the Order.
8. As required by section 143(3) of the Act we further report that:
a) we have sought and obtained all the information and explanations which to the bestof our knowledge and belief were necessary for the purpose of our audit;
b) in our opinion proper books of account as required by law have been kept by theCompany so far as appears from our examination of those books;
c) the Balance Sheet Statement of Profit and Loss and Cash Flow Statement dealt withby this Report are in agreement with the books of account;
d) in our opinion the aforesaid financial statements comply with the applicableAccounting Standards specified under Section 133 of the Act read with Rule 7 of theCompanies (Accounts) Rules 2014
e) on the basis of written representations received from the directors as on March 312015 and taken on record by the Board of Directors none of the directors is disqualifiedas on March 31 2015 from being appointed as a director in terms of Section 164(2) of theAct
f) In our opinion and to the best of our information and according to the explanationsgiven to us subject to note no.11 regarding non-provision of gratuity liability on thebasis of actuarial valuation effect of which on accounts has not been ascertained andnote no. 25 regarding the accounts of the Company prepared on going concern basis of thefinancial statement we report as under with respect to other matters to be included inthe Auditor's Report in accordance with Rule 11 of the Companies (Audit and Auditors)Rules 2014::
g) The Company has disclosed the impact of pending litigations on its financialposition in its financial position - refer note 18.1 to the financial statements.
h) The Company did not have any long-term contracts including derivative contracts; assuch the question of commenting on any material foreseeable losses thereon does not arise.
i) There has not been an occasion in case of the Company during the year under reportto transfer any sums to the Investor Education and Protection Fund. The question of delayin transferring such sums does not arise
For H. KUMAR & ASSOCIATES
Firm Registration No -021518N
Membership number : 010431
Place: New Delhi
Date : 29TH May 2015
Annexure referred to in paragraph 7 Our Report of even date to the members of ANKAINDIA LIMITED on the accounts of the company for the year ended 31st March 2015
On the basis of such checks as we considered appropriate and according to theinformation and explanations given to us during the course of our audit we report that:
1. (a). The Company has maintained proper records showing full particulars includingquantitative details and situation of fixed assets ;
(b). As explained to us fixed assets have been physically verified by the managementat regular intervals; as informed to us no material discrepancies were noticed on suchverification; - Not Applicable as company does not have fixed assets.
2. There was no sale and purchase during the year. Hence the requirement of clause(ii) of paragraph 3 of the said Order is not applicable to the Company.
3. The company has not granted any loans secured or unsecured to/from companies firmsor other parties covered in the register maintained under section 189 of the Act.
4. In our opinion and according to the information and explanations given to us thereis adequate internal control system commensurate with the size of the Company and thenature of its business for the purchase of fixed assets and for the sale of goods andservices. Further on the basis of our examination of the books and records of the Companyand according to the information and explanations given to us no major weakness has notbeen noticed or reported.
5. The Company has not accepted any deposits from the public covered under Section 73to 76 of the Companies Act 2013.
6. As informed to us the Central Government has not prescribed maintenance of costrecords under subsection (1) of Section 148 of the Act.
7. (a) According to the information and explanations given to us and based on therecords of the company examined by us the company is regular in depositing the undisputedstatutory dues including Provident Fund Employees' State Insurance Income-taxSales-tax Wealth Tax Service Tax Custom Duty Excise Duty and other material statutorydues as applicable with the appropriate authorities in India except in case TDS paymentshowever the same has been deposited along with interest ;
(b) According to the information and explanations given to us and based on the recordsof the company examined by us dues of Income Tax Wealth Tax Service Tax Sales TaxCustoms Duty and Excise Duty which have not been deposited on account of any disputes .are shown below:
|Name of Statute ||Nature of Dues ||Financial year to which the matter pertains ||Amount(Rs.) ||Forum where dispute is pending |
|Central Excise Act ||Penalty ||1997 - 98 ||188319/- ||Customs Excise & Service Tax Appellate Tribunal |
|Income Tax Act ||Tax ||2008-09 ||Nil/- ||Income Tax Appellate |
(c) There has not been an occasion in case of the Company during the year under reportto transfer any sums to the Investor Education and Protection Fund.
8. The Company has accumulated losses exceeding fifty percent of the net worth of theCompany. The Company has incurred cash loss during the year covered by our audit.
9. According to the records of the company examined by us and as per the informationand explanations given to us the company has not availed of any loans from any financialinstitution or banks and has not issued debentures.
10. In our opinion and according to the information and explanations given to us theCompany has not given any guarantee for loan taken by others from a bank or financialinstitution during the year.
11. In our opinion and according to the information and explanations given to us thecompany has not raised any term loans during the year.
12. During the course of our examination of the books and records of the companycarried in accordance with the auditing standards generally accepted in India we haveneither come across any instance of fraud on or by the Company noticed or reported duringthe course of our audit nor have we been informed of any such instance by the Management.
For H. KUMAR & ASSOCIATES
Firm Registration No -021518N
Membership number : 010431
Place: New Delhi
Date :29THMay 2015