1. To receive consider and adopt the Audited Balance Sheet as on 31st March 2015 andthe Profit and Loss Account for the year ended on that date together with theDirectors and Auditors Report thereon.
2. To declare dividend on equity shares for the financial Year 2014-2015.
3. To appoint a Director in place of Mr. Ramprasad Poddar (DIN-00163950) who retiresby rotation and being eligible offers himself for reappointment.
4. To appoint Auditors and to fix their remuneration.
RESOLVED THAT pursuant to the provisions of section 139 of the CompaniesAct 2013 read with Companies (Audit and Auditors) Rules 2014 M/S. SANJAY RAJA JAIN& CO. Chartered Accountants (FRN No. 120132W) Mumbai be and are hereby appointed asStatutory Auditors of the Company for the term of three consecutive years to hold officefrom the conclusion of this Annual General Meeting (AGM) till the conclusion of the AnnualGeneral Meeting of the Company to be held in 2018 (subject to ratification ofreappointment by the members at every AGM held after this AGM) of the Company on aremuneration as may be agreed upon by the Board of Directors/ Audit Committee and theAuditors.
5. To consider and if thought fit to pass with or without modification(s) thefollowing resolution as an Ordinary Resolution:
RESOLVED THAT pursuant to the provisions of Section 161(1) 149 and 152and other applicable provisions if any of the Companies Act 2013 and the rules madethereunder read with Schedule IV of the said Act Mr. Rakesh Garodia who was appointedas additional Director of the Company and who holds office up to the date of this AnnualGeneral Meeting be and is hereby appointed as Independent Director of the Company for fiveyears upto March 19 2020.
6. To consider and if thought fit to pass with or without modification the followingResolution as an Ordinary Resolution.
RESOLVED THAT Mrs. Shilpa Dinesh Poddar who was appointed as anadditional Director of the Company and who holds office up to the date of this AnnualGeneral Meeting pursuant to the provisions of section 161(1) of the Companies Act 2013be and is hereby appointed as Director of the Company whose office of Directorship shallbe liable to retire by rotation.
7. To consider and if thought fit to pass with or without modification the followingResolution as a Special Resolution.
RESOLVED THAT pursuant to the provision of Sections 5 14 and otherapplicable provisions if any of the Companies Act 2013 and Rules made thereunder a newset of Articles of Association of the Company placed before the members be and is herebyadopted and substituted in place of the existing Articles of Association of the Company.
RESOLVED FURTHER THAT the Board of Directors be and are hereby authorizedto perform such acts deeds and things as may be necessary and expedient to give effectto this resolution and for the matters connected herewith or incidental hereto.
By Order of the Board
For Ashirwad Capital Limited