NOTICE TO THE SHAREHOLDERS
TO THE MEMBERS
Notice is hereby given that the 41st Annual General Meeting of BHAGAWATI OXYGEN LIMITEDwill be held on Friday, 27th September 2013 at 11:00 AM at the Registered Office of theCompany at Plot No. 5, Sector - 25, Ballabgarh (Haryana) to transact the followingbusiness :
Ordinary Business :
1. To receive, consider and adopt the Audited Annual Accounts of the Company for thefinancial year ending on 31st March 2013 together with Directors' Report and Auditors'Report thereon.
2. To appoint a Director in place of Mr. B. B. Lai who retire by rotation and beingeligible offers himself for re-appointment.
3. To appoint Auditors of the Company and fix their remuneration.
|Registered Office: ||By the Order of the Board |
|Plot No-5, Sector-25 ||BHAGAWATI OXYGEN LIMITED |
|Ballabgarh || |
|Haryana-121004 || |
|Date: 27th May, 2013 ||S. K. Sharma |
| ||CHAIRMAN |
1. A MEMBER ENTITLED TO ATTEND AND VOTE AT THE MEETING MAY APPOINT PROXY WHO NEED NOTBE MEMBER, TO ATTEND AND TO VOTE IN HIS/HER PLACE. THE PROXY IN ORDER TO BE EFFECTIVE MUSTBE LODGED AT THE REGISTERED OFFICE OF THE COMPANY NOT LATER THAN 48 HOURS BEFORE THEMEETING.
2. The Register of Members and Share Transfer Books of the Company will remain closed23rd September 2013 to 27th September 2013 (both days inclusive).
3. The instrument of transfer completed in all respect together with requisiteenclosure, should be sent to the Company well in advance so as to reach the Company priorto closure of Register of Members
4. Members are requested to intimate to the Company change if any, in their registeredaddress along with pin code and post office.
5. For any further information regarding accounts intimation may be given to theCompany in writing at least 10 days in advance from the date of the aforesaid meeting soas to enable the management to keep the information ready.
6. Members attending the Annual General Meeting are requested to bring their copies ofAnnual Report.
7. Only registered members carrying the attendance slip and proxies registered with theCompany will be permitted to attend the meeting.
8. Members who hold shares in the dematerialized form are requested to bring theirDepository ID Number and Client ID numbers to facilitate easier identification ofattendance at the Annual General Meeting.
9. Members are informed that the scrip of the Company are activated both on CDSL andNSDL and may be dematerialized under the ISIN No. INE026101010
10. Members holding shares in physical form can now avail the facility of nomination inrespect of shares held by them. The prescribed form can be obtained/submitted to Registrar& Share Transfer Agents of the Company.
11. In the light of the recent green initiative of the Government of India, thosemembers who have not yet registered their email ids are requested to register their emailid's with their depository participants in case of shares held in demat form and thosemembers holding shares in physical form to register their email id's with the R & Tagent. We urge upon you to register the email id on priority and help the Company tosupport the nation in the green initiative.
12. Pursuant to the provisions of Investor Education and Protection Fund (Uploading ofinformation regarding unpaid and unclaimed amounts lying with companies) Rules, 2012, theCompany has nil amount unpaid and unclaimed with the Company as on 28th September 2012(date of last Annual General Meeting) and the company has declared the same with theMinistry of Corporate Affairs website.
13. The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has mandated the submission ofPermanent Account Number (PAN) by every participant in securities market. Members holdingshares in electronic form are, therefore, requested to submit their PAN to theirDepository Participants with whom they are maintaining their demat accounts. Membersholding shares in physical form can submit their PAN details to the Company / R & Tagent.