Bindal Exports Limited Company was originally formed and registered as a partnership firm under the Indian Partnership Act 1932 under the name and style of M/s. J.B. Exports pursuant to a partnership deed dated February 04 1997. The name of M/s J.B. Exports was changed to M/s. Bindal Exports with effect from March 31 2007 pursuant to application made to Registrar of Firms Surat. M/s Bindal Exports was converted into a Private Limited company under part IX of the companies Act 1956 under the name of Bindal Exports Private Limited and has received certificate of incorporation dated on May 22 2007 issued by Registrar of companies. Subsequently the company was converted into Public Company Pursuant to Shareholders resolution passed at the extraordinary general meeting of the company held on August 29 2016 and the name of the company was changed to Bindal Exports Limited and fresh certificate of incorporation was issued dated September 07 2016 by Registrar of companies.The company is engaged in supply of processed fabrics trading of fabrics and grey cloth and job work activities. The job work of fabrics includes value addition work such as embroidery work Tikli work and Glitter work etc. for carrying out job work operations. The company has also a stitching and cutting facility with requisite machineries and facilities for servicing the value addition needs of the customers. The company's product portfolio comprises of wide range of fabrics such as polyester Viscose rayon etc.The company also caters to both domestic as well as international markets and the company has also been recognized by Government of India as a One Star Export House and holds a valid certificate for the same from the Director General of Foreign Trade. The company has been recipient of several awards in the past from the Synthetic & Rayon Textiles export promotion council (SRTEPC) the southern Gujarat chamber of commerce and industries surat (SGCCI) for its valued contribution.