Blue Circle Services Ltd.
|BSE: 508939||Sector: Financials|
|NSE: N.A.||ISIN Code: INE526K01023|
|BSE LIVE 12:19 | 27 Jul||Stock Is Not Traded.|
|NSE 05:30 | 01 Jan||Stock Is Not Traded.|
|BSE: 508939||Sector: Financials|
|NSE: N.A.||ISIN Code: INE526K01023|
|BSE LIVE 12:19 | 27 Jul||Stock Is Not Traded.|
|NSE 05:30 | 01 Jan||Stock Is Not Traded.|
INDEPENDENT AUDITORS REPORT
To the Members of
BLUE CIRCLE SERVICES LIMITED Report on the Financial Statements
1. We have audited the accompanying financial statements of M/s. Blue Circle ServicesLimited which comprise the Balance Sheet as at 31st March 2016 the Statement of Profitand Loss and the Cash Flow Statement for the year then ended and a summary of thesignificant accounting policies and other explanatory information.
Managements Responsibility for the Financial Statements
2. The Companys Board of Directors is responsible for the matters in section134(5) of the Companies Act 2013 ("the Act") with respect to the preparation ofthese financial statements that give a true and fair view of the financial positionfinancial performance and cash flows of the Company in accordance with the accountingprinciples generally accepted in India including the Accounting Standards specified underSection 133 of the Act read with Rule 7 of the Companies (Accounts) Rules 2014. Thisresponsibility also includes the maintenance of adequate accounting records in accordancewith the provision of the Act for safeguarding of the assets of the Company and forpreventing and detecting the frauds and other irregularities; selection and application ofappropriate accounting policies; making judgments and estimates that are reasonable andprudent; and design implementation and maintenance of internal financial control thatwere operating effectively for ensuring the accuracy and completeness of the accountingrecords relevant to the preparation and presentation of the financial statements thatgive a true and fair view and are free from material misstatement whether due to fraud orerror.
3. Our responsibility is to express an opinion on these financial statements based onour audit. We have taken into account the provisions of the Act the accounting andauditing standards and matters which are required to be included in the audit report underthe provisions of the Act and the Rules made there under.
4. We have taken into account the provisions of the Act and the Rules made thereunderincluding the accounting standards and matters which are required to be included in theaudit report.
5. We conducted our audit in accordance with the Standards on Auditing specified underSection 143(10) of the Act and other applicable authoritative pronouncements issued by theInstitute of Chartered Accountants of India. Those Standards and pronouncements requirethat we comply with ethical requirements and plan and perform the audit to obtainreasonable assurance about whether the financial statements are free from materialmisstatement.
6. An audit involves performing procedures to obtain audit evidence about the amountsand the disclosures in the financial statements. The procedures selected depend on theauditors judgment including the assessment of the risks of material misstatement ofthe financial statements whether due to fraud or error. In making those risk assessmentsthe auditor considers internal financial control relevant to the Companyspreparation of the financial statements that give a true and fair view in order to designaudit procedures that are appropriate in the circumstances. An audit also includesevaluating the appropriateness of the accounting policies used and the reasonableness ofthe accounting estimates made by the Companys Directors as well as evaluating theoverall presentation of the financial statements.
7. We believe that the audit evidence we have obtained is sufficient and appropriate toprovide a basis for our audit opinion on the financial statements.
8. In our opinion and to the best of our information and according to the explanationsgiven to us the aforesaid financial statements give the information required by the Actin the manner so required and give a true and fair view in conformity with the accountingprinciples generally accepted in India of the state of affairs of the Company as at March31 2016 and its profit/(Loss) and its cash flows for the year ended on that date.
Emphasis of Matters
We draw attention to the following matters in the Notes to the financial statements: a)Note 2 ii) to the financial statements which describes the uncertainty related to theoutcome of the SEBI Order No. WTM/RKA/ ISD/ 162 /2014 dated December 19 2014 and anotherconformity Order No. WTM/ RKA/ISD/31/2015 dated 20th April 2015 against the Company. b)Note 2 iii) in the financial statement which indicates that the Company has accumulatedlosses and its Net worth has been substantially eroded the Company has incurred netlosses/net cash losses during the current year. The condition along with other mattersset forth in Note 2 ii) indicate the existence of a material uncertainty that castsignificant doubt about the Companys ability to continue as a going concern.However the financial statements of the Company have been prepared on a going concernbasis for the reasons stated in the said Note. Our opinion is not modified in respect ofthese matters.
Report on Other Legal and Regulatory Requirements
9. As required by "the Companies (Auditors Report) Order 2016 ("theOrder")" issued by the Central Government of India in terms of sub-section (11)of section 143 of the Act (hereinafter referred to as the "Order") and on thebasis of such checks of the books and records of the Company as we consider appropriateand according to the information and explanation given to us we give in the Annexure B astatement on the matters specified in the paragraph 3 and 4 of the Order.
10. As required by section 143(3) of the Act we report that:
a) We have sought and obtained all the information and explanations which to the bestof our knowledge and belief were necessary for the purposes of our audit.
b) In our opinion proper books of account as required by law have been kept by theCompany so far as appears from our examination of those books.
c) the Balance Sheet the Statement of Profit and Loss and Cash Flow Statement dealtwith by this Report are in agreement with the books of account.
d) In our opinion the aforesaid financial statements comply with the AccountingStandards specified under Section 133 of the Act read with Rule 7 of the Companies(Accounts) Rules 2014.
e) The going concern matter described in sub-paragraph (b) under the Emphasis ofMatters paragraph above in our opinion may have an adverse effect on the functioning ofthe Company.
f) On the basis of written representations received from the directors as on 31 March2016 taken on record by the Board of Directors none of the directors is disqualified ason 31 March 2016 from being appointed as a director in terms of Section 164(2) of theAct.
g) With respect to the adequacy of the internal financial controls over financialreporting of the Company and the operating effectiveness of such controls refer to ourseparate Report in Annexure A.
h) With respect to the other matters to be included in the Auditors Report inaccordance with Rule 11 of the Companies (Audit and Auditors) Rules 2014 in our opinionand to the best of our knowledge and according the explanations given to us none of theclauses are applicable to the Company.
ANNEXURE A TO INDEPENDENT AUDITORS REPORT
Referred to in paragraph 10(f) of the Independent Auditors Report of even date tothe members of M/s. Blue Circle Services Limited on the standalone financial statementsfor the year ended March 31 2016 Report on the Internal Financial Controls under Clause(i) of Sub-section 3 of Section 143 of the Act
1. We have audited the internal financial controls over financial reporting of M/s.Blue Circle Services Limited ("the Company") as of March 31 2016 in conjunctionwith our audit of the standalone financial statements of the Company for the year ended onthat date.
Managements Responsibility for Internal Financial Controls
2. The Companys management is responsible for establishing and maintaininginternal financial controls based on the internal control over financial reportingcriteria established by the Company considering the essential components of internalcontrol stated in the Guidance Note on Audit of Internal Financial Controls over FinancialReporting issued by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI). Theseresponsibilities include the design implementation and maintenance of adequate internalfinancial controls that were operating effectively for ensuring the orderly and efficientconduct of its business including adherence to companys policies the safeguardingof its assets the prevention and detection of frauds and errors the accuracy andcompleteness of the accounting records and the timely preparation of reliable financialinformation as required under the Act.
3. Our responsibility is to express an opinion on the Companys internal financialcontrols over financial reporting based on our audit. We conducted our audit in accordancewith the Guidance Note on Audit of Internal Financial Controls Over Financial Reporting(the "Guidance Note") and the Standards on Auditing deemed to be prescribedunder section 143(10) of the Act to the extent applicable to an audit of internalfinancial controls both applicable to an audit of internal financial controls and bothissued by the ICAI. Those Standards and the Guidance Note require that we comply withethical requirements and plan and perform the audit to obtain reasonable assurance aboutwhether adequate internal financial controls over financial reporting was established andmaintained and if such controls operated effectively in all material respects.
4. Our audit involves performing procedures to obtain audit evidence about the adequacyof the internal financial controls system over financial reporting and their operatingeffectiveness. Our audit of internal financial controls over financial reporting includedobtaining an understanding of internal financial controls over financial reportingassessing the risk that a material weakness exists and testing and evaluating the designand operating effectiveness of internal control based on the assessed risk. The proceduresselected depend on the auditors judgement including the assessment of the risks ofmaterial misstatement of the financial statements whether due to fraud or error.
5. We believe that the audit evidence we have obtained is sufficient and appropriate toprovide a basis for our audit opinion on the Companys internal financial controlssystem over financial reporting.
Meaning of Internal Financial Controls over Financial Reporting
6. A companys internal financial control over financial reporting is a processdesigned to provide reasonable assurance regarding the reliability of financial reportingand the preparation of financial statements for external purposes in accordance withgenerally accepted accounting principles. A companys internal financial control overfinancial reporting includes those policies and procedures that a) pertain to themaintenance of records that in reasonable detail accurately and fairly reflect thetransactions and dispositions of the assets of the company; b) provide reasonableassurance that transactions are recorded as necessary to permit preparation of financialstatements in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles and that receiptsand expenditures of the company are being made only in accordance with authorisations ofmanagement and directors of the company; and c) provides reasonable assurance regardingprevention or timely detection of unauthorised acquisition use or disposition of thecompanys assets that could have a material effect on the financial statements.
Inherent Limitations of Internal Financial Controls over Financial Reporting
7. Because of the inherent limitations of internal financial controls over financialreporting including the possibility of collusion or improper management override ofcontrols material misstatements due to error or fraud may occur and not be detected.Also projections of any evaluation of the internal financial controls over financialreporting to future periods are subject to the risk that the internal financial controlover financial reporting may become inadequate because of changes in conditions or thatthe degree of compliance with the policies or procedures may deteriorate.
8. In our opinion the Company has in all material respects an adequate internalfinancial controls system over financial reporting and such internal financial controlsover financial reporting were operating effectively as at March 31 2016 based on theinternal control over financial reporting criteria established by the Company consideringthe essential components of internal control stated in the Guidance Note on Audit ofInternal Financial Controls Over Financial Reporting issued by the Institute of CharteredAccountants of India.
ANNEXURE B TO INDEPENDENT AUDITORS REPORT
Referred to in paragraph 9 of the Independent Auditors Report of even date to themembers of M/s. Blue Circle Services Limited on the standalone financial statements forthe year ended March 31 2016
1) a) The Company has maintained proper records showing full particulars includingquantitative details and situation of fixed assets;
b) These fixed assets have been physically verified by the management at reasonableintervals; no material discrepancies were noticed on such verification the same have beenproperly dealt with in the books of account;
2) a) The management has conducted physical verification of inventory at reasonableintervals during the year.
b) The procedures of physical verification of inventory followed by the management arereasonable and adequate in relation to the size of the Company and the nature of itsbusiness.
c) The company is maintaining proper records of inventory and no material discrepancieswere noticed on physical verification.
3) The Company has not granted any loan to any parties covered in the registermaintained under section 189 of the Companies Act 2013. Hence clauses (b) & (c) arenot applicable.
4) The Company has not granted loans or made investment or given any guarantee orsecurity as covered in the provisions of section 185 and 186 of the Companies Act 2013therefore Clause (IV) of the order is not applicable to the company.
5) The Company has not accepted any deposits from the public within the meaning ofSections 73 74 75 and 76 of the Act and the Rules framed there under to the extentnotified.
6) The requirement of maintaining Cost Records as specified by the Central Governmentunder section 148(1) of the Companies Act 2013 is not applicable to the company.
7) a) The Company is regular in depositing with appropriate authorities undisputedstatutory dues including provident fund investor education and protection fundemployees state insurance income-tax sales- tax wealth-tax service tax customsduty excise duty cess and other material statutory dues applicable to it.
b) According to the information and explanations given to us no disputed amountspayable in respect of provident fund investor education and protection fundemployees state insurance income-tax wealth- tax service tax customs dutyexcise duty cess and other material statutory dues were outstanding at the year end fora period of more than six months from the date they became payable.
c) The Company is not required to transfer any funds to the Investor Education andProtection Fund in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Companies Act.
8) The Company has not taken loan from any financial institution or bank thereforeClause (VIII) of the order is not applicable to the company.
9) According to the information and explanations given to us the Company has notraised any money by way of initial public offer or further public offer hence notcommented upon.
10) Based on the Audit procedures performed for the purpose of reporting the true andfair view of financial statements and according to the information and explanationsprovided to us we report that no material fraud by the Company or on the Company by theofficers and employees of the Company has been noticed or reported during the year.
11) According to the information and explanations given to us the managerialremuneration has been paid and provided in accordance with the requisite approvalsmandated by the provisions of Section 197 read with Schedule V of the Act.
12) In our opinion the Company is not a nidhi company. Therefore the provisions ofClause 3(xii) of the order are not applicable to the Company and hence not commented upon.
13) According to the information and explanations given to us transactions withrelated parties are in compliances with section 177 and 188 of the Act where applicableand details have been disclosed in the notes to the financial statements as required bythe applicable accounting standards.
14) According to the information and explanations given to us and on overallexamination of Balance Sheet the Company has not made any Preferential Allotment orprivate placement of Shares or fully or partly convertible debentures during the year andhence reporting requirements under clause 3(xiv) are not applicable to the Company andnot commented upon. 15) According to the information and explanations given to us theCompany has not entered into any non-cash transactions with Directors or persons connectedwith him.
16) According to the information and explanations given to us we report that theCompany is not required to be registered itself under section 45-IA of the Reserve Bank ofIndia Act 1934.