It gives us immense pleasure to reach you as our esteemed Shareholder of our Bank. Itis with the support and help of people like you (y)our bank has been growing steadily dayby day with strong basics.
You are kindly aware that holding of shares only in DEMAT form is a must fortrading or pledging the same. Further it is necessary to have a DEMAT Account withany of the Depository Participant (DP) for trading the shares in the DEMAT form.We as one of the Depository Participants are glad to extend the Depository Servicesalso.
There are many advantages of holding shares in DEMAT mode Account. Some of theadvantages are :
- Shares are held in DEMAT form (ie. electronically)
- No need to safe keep of share certificates
- Elimination of risks associated with physical certificates such as bad deliverypossibility of interception in transit / loss / mutilation etc.
- Immediate transfer of securities ie. instant transfers / deliveries of shares /securities
- No stamp duty on transfer of securities
- No paper work on share transfer
- Reduced transaction cost
- Nomination facility is available
- No need to remember the records dates of various companies
- Dividend will be automatically credited to your Bank account through ECS processFurther the following are some of the advantages of Online Trading :
- Online trading in Equity and Equity/Currency derivatives.
- Buy and Sell shares at your will through Internet / Toll free telephone
- Online subscription to Initial Public Offer (IPO)
- Online subscription to Mutual Funds (MF)
- Competitive brokerage options
It is observed from our records that you are still holding the banks shares inphysical form. Hence we once again take this opportunity to extend to you our servicesfor opening the Demat Account / Online Trading Account.
A list of Designated Branches for Depository Services is attached for your information.You may approach any of these branches for the purpose of opening of your valuable DematAccount / Online Trading Account. Equally important aspect is that receiving the returnson your investment. For ensuring the timely credit of the dividends declared it is anovel idea to have the Electronic Clearing Service (ECS) which indeed helps you to get thedividend amount credited to your bank account directly without any hassles. In case youhave not opted for the said service you may avail the services of ECS Mandate which isextended simultaneously by the Depository Participant while opening the Demat Account.Thanking you and assuring you of our best services always
Managing Director & CEO